* The Official Jay-Z: Blueprint 3 Post [3rd single: Empire State Of Mind]

anyone experiencing playback problems with their copy? it wont read in my comp @ work and took a bit of convincing to play in my car.

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

hov's net worth is a lil more than a billie now

if you couple that with beyonces worth, folk will suicide

when they said "oh oprah money is a diff world" or .whatever

What does he own that's worth a billion?

It's not great but it's not terrible. I guess I just wanted to be blown away like BP1. I guess nothing will ever capture how amazing the vibe was onthat album. That being said it's good. Above average but let's be real there are some really bad beats on there. Kanye needs to go back to the soulsamples and dump the synth tones. I'm not impressed. Leave the crazy keyboards to Pharrell and Timbaland and be the Kanye we grew to love behind theboards. As for lyrics they are on point for most of the album. I think Kayne outshined Jay on Run this town, the Jeezy verse didn't really fit to me andKid Cudi could have come with something better at the end of that song because Jay's concept was great. And then "Hate" is just bad lyrically allaround. A good concept executed very poorly. I see myself not playing this that much which is unfortunate. I wanted another banger so I could switch tosomething between playing Cuban Linx 2 because I know I will be playing that one a lot.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

hov's net worth is a lil more than a billie now

if you couple that with beyonces worth, folk will suicide

when they said "oh oprah money is a diff world" or .whatever
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
are you serious? this dude is in debt to most of his business ventures ... only thing he has left is stans that eat up the garbage he puts out ...

Where are you getting your information from?
Ya'll seriously take anything that dude says serious?

I told you dudes before in here that Marley/Lilstar has been attending those healh care town hall meetings during the summer. He's one and only job is to distort that facts and try to divert people away from the topic at hand, bless his heart.

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

[h3]Jay-Z to play Blender Theatre on 9/9[/h3]

Jay-Z will play the Blender Theatre in NYC tonight. Tickets are limited but here's some info from myspace....

September 9, 2009- Wednesday
MUST be 16+ (Proof of ID REQUIRED!)
MUST be local to New York City (Transportation not provided)

Starting at 10:00AM EST on 9/9, 200 wristbands will be given out on a first come, first served basis for the first 200 people standing in line on front of the Blender Theatre with a print out of this email.

You MUST have a printout of this email to receive a wristband.

Blender Theatre
127 East 23rd Street
New York, NY 10010
JUST CAME BACK FROM THIS!!! I got there around 5 o clock... i was # 16 on the line
got my wristband at 9... and there werent even that many people! will post pics in a few
pimp.gif
Cant wait for later tonight

btw i think i saw late80s
nerd.gif
and superduperkya

My best friend mad tired lol

=)

Number 16 & 17 on line

wdywt

ol' who likes short shorts lookin ninja

Success!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ncjamn

I like the album. Definitely grew on me

Only tracks I don't like were:

6 Real As It Gets ft Young Jeezy
13 Reminder
14 So Ambitious ft. Pharrell
Me and you can be friends.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Gangsta M Crisis

Already Home in the whip goes RIDICULOUS HARD

Man I got stuck on this damn song. That joint is just
sick.gif
BP3 is a verydope album. That is my opinion and I can't/won't speak for others.

Real As It Gets goes hard...but it definitely sounds more like a Jeezy song than a Jay song that just features Jeezy.

What don't you guys like about Real as it gets?

So ambitious is aight, not
eek.gif
to me. it might change, but I guess ifeel like i heard too many pharrel hooks like that, gets kinda old
ohwell.gif
Jay's flow is nice on it though

and I'm TRYING to like Reminder, but that hook
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I can see Jeezy putting out As Real As It Gets as his 1st single. I like Jays whole approach to that song.
Right now I'm bumping
On To The Next One
ESOM
So Ambitious (in the club, drink in hand, shades on, shorty in front of me... so grown & sexy
smokin.gif
)
As Real As It Gets
Already Home

Very good album. I think it lives up to the whole BP concept and the high quality they represent. A lot of very good singles on it as well. God verses, albumof the year so far for me. I mean Young forever is wicked, cant get it out of my head and so is the song with Drake and Haters. Great labum, it exceeded myexpectations!

Jay is weird... he doesnt like to respond when People throw shots but then he goes and throws shots at people "The Blue Print That Ye Followed. 2 Hard OfAn Appeal For R. Kelly To Swallow"

man I really this album, I would buy it on itunes but if I am gonna buy a cd I like to have the hard copy. but I am screwed because I live on campus.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Jay is weird... he doesnt like to respond when People throw shots but then he goes and throws shots at people "The Blue Print That Ye Followed. 2 Hard Of An Appeal For R. Kelly To Swallow"
WUT?

[table][tr][td]FOLLOWING THE BLUEPRINT[/td] [td]
blank.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
n_rrule.gif
[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Early Release Date Will Catapult Jay-Z to #1, Beatles Box Sets Selling Out

September 9, 2009

It's all about the Jigga.
Rap icon Jay-Z's The Blueprint 3, the first release from his Roc Nation imprint through Atlantic Records, will debut at #1 on next week's HITS album chart with a total between 300-350k.

That's the word from those retailers still out there fighting the good fight by refusing to turn their fine establishments into medical marijuana dispensaries.

The Beatles' stereo and mono box sets, as well as all the individual, re-mastered titles, hit the streets today from EMI Music, and initial reports have the box sets selling out at Amazon and other on-line retailers.

Next up on the debut list is IceH2O's Wu Tang Clan member Raekwon with the sequel to his celebrated Only Built for Cuban Linx, distributed by Dominic Pandiscia's EMI Label Services Group, which should be good for 55-60k.

Columbia's Boston rockers Boys Like Girls are eyeing a debut in the 45-50k range, while Arista Nashville's retiring country duo Brooks & Dunn go out with a greatest hits set in the 35-40k area. Virgin metallists Saosin's In Search of Solid Ground should do 20-25k, while Tooth & Nail's Thousand Foot Krutch is just behind with 15-20k.

The market was up 8% vs. last week, down 7% vs. same week last year and down 14% year to date.

You may now return to boycotting our President's appearance in your child's classroom.
[/td] [/tr][/table]

the blue print 3 is redonkulous, been listening to it for 2 weeks now non stop , its really dope , hope veryone goes out and buys it

Originally Posted by cartune

Jay is weird... he doesnt like to respond when People throw shots but then he goes and throws shots at people "The Blue Print That Ye Followed. 2 Hard Of An Appeal For R. Kelly To Swallow"
WUT?

A freestyle he did out here last night. "Raps 23 so the championship goes through me"

Not to mention: "Throwbacks, I threw em back, remember those? Button ups, Young Hov, tell them ordinary Joes, Budden up."

Back
Top Bottom