**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You seriously went to Daniels? 🤦🏿‍♂️

Lmao nahh!! I corrected it. Daniels was on my mind becuz I was watching some YT vids of theirs

20210123_093604.jpg

Could have been complety not paying attention but I thought Daniels does a good job? Or is it just there weight time?

Could have been complety not paying attention but I thought Daniels does a good job? Or is it just there weight time?

Originally they were mentioned as one of the top spots but since then theres been quality issues, there was some drama (I cant remember what it was about but somebody will chime in). They also have horrible customer service. Getting back months later, leaving inquiries on read, etc lol

Last edited:

Their craftsmanship has become inconsistent over the years, as their links aren’t up to par. Links are more flat and spaced out. Only thing they got going for them is the many customizable options and handmade box locks. Seems like they only want to provide good work to the reggaeton artists and their cult YouTube reviewers:lol:

But in the end it’s all preference. Just have to do research and try to filter out the biased reviews.

Customer service experience can vary at any shop.

Their craftsmanship has become inconsistent over the years, as their links aren’t up to par. Links are more flat and spaced out. Only thing they got going for them is the many customizable options and handmade box locks. Seems like they only want to provide good work to the reggaeton artists and their cult YouTube reviewers:lol:

But in the end it’s all preference. Just have to do research and try to filter out the biased reviews.

Customer service experience can vary at any shop.
I always find Grimal has the best customer service. Las Villas is a hit or miss IMO.

Chain not hanging straight, less weight flatter Cubans. Ima do the world tour when I get down there..wanna see for myself! Reys Daniels Leons and maybe Las Villas
Can’t wait for ur review back on the shops 👀
I think u should rock with grimal since u provide the scrap n they have deals on labor. They post them every so often.

Can’t wait for ur review back on the shops 👀
I think u should rock with grimal since u provide the scrap n they have deals on labor. They post them every so often.
Forgot about Grimal! Im trading the gold..dont want pits and s**t but tryin to get a bracelet too so really wanna try errthing on first

Porosity. For what it’s worth that’s literally the only bad review I’ve ever seen of Reys work. The way dude explained it IMO Rey handled the situation completely wrong, clearly a craftsmanship error. Should’ve been able to just send that joint back and get a new one.

^ it's a simple fix though don't know why rey's couldn't fix it and get it right smh... I got a bracelet from my jeweler and it was too small so they made it longer for me... when I saw it looked good cuz of the lights they use lol...when I was on my way home I noticed the bracelet had mad dents and scratches so I went back and was like yo go fix my joint... they fixed it no problem and added gold/grams to my bracelet without issue

Back
Top Bottom