**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I think porosity is really bad & can eventually lead to worser problems, prolly not that bad on a link chain since you can always remove/add an entire link if a link fails. now that's prolly not gon happen (think we woulda heard of many cases) but I think they say that it is possibler if there is porosity. also it can lead to prongs failing IIRC but not an issue on most cubans.

A690A028-A652-4240-8FF7-F08E78EDB5FC.jpeg

22in 14k 14mm on the neck and 16mm 14k bracelet. Might go 13mm chain and 15mm bracelet if 16mm is too crazy

I had right at 200gr 10k and 190gr 14k. I sold a couple few pieces got around 180gr 10k and 175gr 14k now..a little over 350gr total scrap

Leon gave me the most for my scrap. I went back 2 weeks later and copped a bracelet. I went to all of them too. Except Reys or CMG since they usually do made to order.
Leon offered me $12 per gram when I purchased a chain I got my wife and wanted it shorter by 2 inches. :lol:
I wanted to swap the chain for a shorter length n bigger mm chain and they said naw. I was willing to pay the difference but they refused. I was kinda tight n when they offered me just $36 for 3.3 grams I was like “boi, bye”.
only gripe I have with Leon. You can’t trade ur chain in n get back what you paid for like Reys.

22in 14k 14mm on the neck and 16mm 14k bracelet. Might go 13mm chain and 15mm bracelet if 16mm is too crazy

I had right at 200gr 10k and 190gr 14k. I sold a couple few pieces got around 180gr 10k and 175gr 14k now..a little over 350gr total scrap

Nice

Cubans get all the love.
Need more ropes and the occasional Herringbone.

Cubans are in right now heavy and I think they will end up being timeless like ropes. Some of us ain't cuban dudes. I myself love figaros my son loves rope style chains. Herringbones are makeing a big comeback with females my daughter wants one she says Hailey Baldwin rocks them

does anyone know where these cheap hollow chains are made ?

the company stamp is ALI and these chains are all over nyc jewelry shops and I’m sure in other states as well

does anyone know where these cheap hollow chains are made ?

the company stamp is ALI and these chains are all over nyc jewelry shops and I’m sure in other states as well

IDK where they are made but I am pretty sure this is the company they come from
they say they had a factory in Hong Kong, their page also says that they also have a build in NYC in the Diamond District. wouldn't know if they make stuff there

Leon offered me $12 per gram when I purchased a chain I got my wife and wanted it shorter by 2 inches. :lol:
I wanted to swap the chain for a shorter length n bigger mm chain and they said naw. I was willing to pay the difference but they refused. I was kinda tight n when they offered me just $36 for 3.3 grams I was like “boi, bye”.
only gripe I have with Leon. You can’t trade ur chain in n get back what you paid for like Reys.
Damn no lie I was thinking down the line I wanted to upgrade. With his stamp I was thinking he would look out, but if what you’re saying is true then I’m **** out of luck.

patientily waiting for my chain to get here this week, I ended up going back through this thread again lol crazy to see the rise in price of gold over the years

btw, I forgot to ask them but does Leon overnight packages? They said they would be done fabricating by tomorrow so hoping it'll be here by the Friday night turn up

at home w/ my girl and kids

patientily waiting for my chain to get here this week, I ended up going back through this thread again lol crazy to see the rise in price of gold over the years

btw, I forgot to ask them but does Leon overnight packages? They said they would be done fabricating by tomorrow so hoping it'll be here by the Friday night turn up

at home w/ my girl and kids
Nope, no overnight shipping at all, they will send it usps certified mail aka snail mail. the reason is depending on the cost of the chain usps express shipping won't cover the cost to insure it properly. only certified mail covers $5000+ so expect another week wait depending on where you live.
unless you contact them and ask them to use a different shipping company that can ship it express and cover the insurance cost!

Everything is personal preference so im not here to convince anyone but limaxi jewelers got some 🔥 🔥🔥 i think you guys are sleeping on limaxi also check him out hes super legit,, i wired him my backend on monday and recieved my chain on tues morning,, chain took about 2 weeks to make
BB7A4011-70BC-4880-9DD5-6F64D75E7094.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom