**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Damn that thing is crazy. I had the same experience with Limaxi, got my chain within hours of the wire transfer.
Thank you for calming my anxiety was worried with alll the frontend money i left down in florida with him🤣,,, but everything worked out perfectly and his communication is A1 service,, sent the backend like 4pm and got my chain the next day

patientily waiting for my chain to get here this week, I ended up going back through this thread again lol crazy to see the rise in price of gold over the years

btw, I forgot to ask them but does Leon overnight packages? They said they would be done fabricating by tomorrow so hoping it'll be here by the Friday night turn up

at home w/ my girl and kids
They sent mine out 2 day priority.

Nope, no overnight shipping at all, they will send it usps certified mail aka snail mail. the reason is depending on the cost of the chain usps express shipping won't cover the cost to insure it properly. only certified mail covers $5000+ so expect another week wait depending on where you live.
unless you contact them and ask them to use a different shipping company that can ship it express and cover the insurance cost!

thanks my g!

Everything is personal preference so im not here to convince anyone but limaxi jewelers got some 🔥 🔥🔥

looks good homie! I did my due dilligence and hit Limaxi up as well but ultimately decided to go with Leon.

There are def a few different spots out there that do great work. Which, from a consumer perspective, is a beautiful thing.

They sent mine out 2 day priority.

bet maybe I'll get lucky lol

I emailed limaxi and haven’t heard back yet. How long does he usually take to respond?

Idk I just called em.

Same with Leon. Reached out via text in December but this time I just called the Miami location and spoke to Monique? (Can't remember ol girls name but she cool)

WTDnnwE.gif

looks good homie! I did my due dilligence and hit Limaxi up as well but ultimately decided to go with Leon.

There are def a few different spots out there that do great work. Which, from a consumer perspective, is a beautiful thing.

bet maybe I'll get lucky lol

Thank u appreciate it,, i was getting anxious these last couple days but everything went smooth with enrique,,, both shops have great work those were my two options i just took a leap of faith with limaxi

Everything is personal preference so im not here to convince anyone but limaxi jewelers got some 🔥 🔥🔥 i think you guys are sleeping on limaxi also check him out hes super legit,, i wired him my backend on monday and recieved my chain on tues morning,, chain took about 2 weeks to make
BB7A4011-70BC-4880-9DD5-6F64D75E7094.jpeg

Joint is fire, what are the specs on it? I been wanting to go Leons for my upgrade but if he doesn't give me enough for the joint I got might go Limaxi. I keep hearing good things about them.

Back
Top Bottom