**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i had my first jordan piece made in 14k in the 8th grade. anyone remember that steel piece that was on the 13s i want to say. its a bubble now. bit i took that and put a diamond for the basketball 8)

i had my first jordan piece made in 14k in the 8th grade. anyone remember that steel piece that was on the 13s i want to say. its a bubble now. bit i took that and put a diamond for the basketball 8)

Aren't you in Vegas? What you doing posting on here.

The lows had the metal Jumpman, the miss had the bubble with the hologram.

did someone say Vegas 
nerd.gif

yeah im in vegas, 4yrs

my homegirl works with Kennys BM, sad ish. 3 dead and 6 injured. Had the strip SHUT DOWN. Maserati blew up hittin a cab....

rumors about Philthy and messy marv lmao

Philty coo ppl,

crazy cuz dude who was driving the maserati's mom works with my mom. my mom was telling me about it this morning but i had no idea who it was or that i was such a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom