**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

dont forget about Raes lost jewelry, that white gold tarantula is a goat piece. and Jada's white kuffi jesus is looking silverish yo 

I know when you buy Tiffany you pay for the name but wanted to pick up the wife a little gift.

Is $150 a bad price for this bracelet? If so can anyone recommend anything or maybe a site? Nothing flashy she likes simple things. 
To be honest, tiffany is a bit played out. I buy my fiance inexpensive pieces from Sonia Bitton all the time. It's sterling silver with "lab made stones" or CZ as some say.

Shop NBC has them at good prices...

http://www.shopnbc.com/SearchM/Default.aspx?&prop=Jewelry|165&prop=Bracelets|170&prop=Sonia Bitton for Brilliante|2444

To be honest, tiffany is a bit played out. I buy my fiance inexpensive pieces from Sonia Bitton all the time. It's sterling silver with "lab made stones" or CZ as some say.

http://www.shopnbc.com/SearchM/Default.aspx?&prop=Jewelry|165&prop=Bracelets|170&prop=Sonia Bitton for Brilliante|2444
paid 350.00 and if you can't afford 350.00 they have value pays where you pay 60 a month till it's paid off and it'll ship right when you order it.

That's just cz. So many people throw around "lab made" that's its been mixed up with czs. Actual lab diamonds, ones which are a carat or more, will still cost $3k+

Old ****: Birdman out here in London with that wanker of Tim Westwood talkin about "millions"

I swear most of these pendants either trashy looking or too simple... I've designed many models while in my engineering classes and wondered are these pieces hand cut from the wax or through a machinig process.... I know I seen Johnny dang use cad...

from johnny instagram...

i seen he said step yall game up im designing on computers ... its not even that hard, i wonder if he got some dummy doing it or a real engineer

johnny diamonds really be dancing... i swear some celebs take photos with flash and they diamonds and silver/gold be dull as hell

from johnny instagram...

i seen he said step yall game up im designing on computers ... its not even that hard, i wonder if he got some dummy doing it or a real engineer

:lol: Guy owns a damn sweat shop and if anyone needs to be stepping their game up it's him. From my understand molds done by hand aren't that common and many jewelers use CAD

Last edited:
JC -
how do you know so much about jewelry? you a jeweler? or just a guy who likes jewelry a lot?

sidenote those new rolex's are too big, i like the smaller sized ones. 8)

I know some jewelers, I've sold some jewelry and owned a lot and when I get involved with something, I study it like a maniac. I got some other friends on here who are OCD about jewelry also and we discuss it. :nerd: This thread has tons of information too, I mean, we are on the 11th volume and I been lurkin' this site since around 2003, maybe earlier.

Ya'll probably never thought you would hear me say it, but Icee Fresh got some super fire heat that is gonna' drop in this thread real soon..... :nerd:

Spill the beans! Ben met up with Floyd Mayweather in Vegas and his next project is to ice out the WBC belt?

Actually, he just collaborated with President Obama on a presidential medallion, but he wasn't allowed to take any pictures. :tongue: Nah, another poster on here got some heat comin' from them, he gonna' post it for ya'll when it's done.

JC -

If i want to invest in gold ounces or silver onces.... where can I buy some?

You talmbout actual physical gold, or investing in the market?

Last edited:
laugh.gif
Guy owns a damn sweat shop and if anyone needs to be stepping their game up it's him. From my understand molds done by hand aren't that common and many jewelers use CAD
I remember in like 06-08 ... when they started first getting buzz, he showed off his factory and it looked like dust, and now i see on IG, he stepped up his game, dude got all the machines

Actually, he just collaborated with President Obama on a presidential medallion, but he wasn't allowed to take any pictures.
tongue.gif
Nah, another poster on here got some heat comin' from them, he gonna' post it for ya'll when it's done.
You talmbout actual physical gold, or investing in the market?
Physical Gold and Silver - Mainly silver. Silver bars - etc.

from johnny instagram...

:lol: Guy owns a damn sweat shop and if anyone needs to be stepping their game up it's him. From my understand molds done by hand aren't that common and many jewelers use CAD

Do ya'll handmake molds or use CAD at Icebox?

Icebox, micro and large.....not really feeling those ones....

This is the first time I have seen something from Icebox that I didn't like. That non shiney, matte gold is not a good look and that mold looks off like Jesus jaw broke to the left.

that matte finish is ugly and the beard has no diamonds so he went with that textured look.... imo not a good look on the full size piece.....

Back
Top Bottom