**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Usher knows

Usher's Face: Shessh! :x

Jay's Face: You already know my n**** :smokin

Last edited:
A lot of people wear fake and or lower quality items, even when they are able to afford the real stuff.

With that being said my fiancé worked at a high end hair salon, some lady who went in every 3 days or so drove a Bentley and a g wagon. Lady had a Birkin bag in every color (10 k+) all fake. But no one knew BC she was paid...,also wore a huge rock, could've been moissonite.

A lot of people wear fake and or lower quality items, even when they are able to afford the real stuff.

With that being said my fiancé worked at a high end hair salon, some lady who went in every 3 days or so drove a Bentley and a g wagon. Lady had a Birkin bag in every color (10 k+) all fake. But no one knew BC she was paid...,also wore a huge rock, could've been moissonite.

See that's the funny thing, when you're well off people just assume everything you have is legit.

This Cuban thing is now turning into overkill...
even if I could I wouldn't rock a 20 pound chain around my neck
most of this is just plain tacky and tasteless
You can stunt with a 12mm Cuban and a nice Jesus..

[quote na="GatzbyGordon" url="/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/25700_20#post_17322120"]This Cuban thing is now turning into overkill...
You can stunt with a 12mm Cuban and a nice Jesus..[/quote]

In rapper land thats basic.

Plus let's put things in perspective:

Da melt value of that cuban in roughly 140k if its 14k.

Method back in da day paid 250k for that ice pick piece from jacob

Now think about da difference.... makes you feel bad on how ripped off whoever

Cops diamonds is getting.

[quote na="GatzbyGordon" url="/t/127594/the-official-jewelry-thread-vol-11-i-sneezed-on-you/25700_20#post_17322120"]This Cuban thing is now turning into overkill...
You can stunt with a 12mm Cuban and a nice Jesus..

In rapper land thats basic.

Plus let's put things in perspective:

Da melt value of that cuban in roughly 140k if its 14k.

Method back in da day paid 250k for that ice pick piece from jacob

Now think about da difference.... makes you feel bad on how ripped off whoever

Cops diamonds is getting.[/quote]

and to add insult to injury, i wanna say meth said it was hollow in some article about jacob beating rappers on specs.

Last edited:
been reading the board for a while... 

who do I hav to contact for a jacob jesus in silver? can't go for gold also I want something to wear on daily basis without too much stress....

any suggestion would be really helpful

who do I hav to contact for a jacob jesus in silver? can't go for gold also I want something to wear on daily basis without too much stress....

might have to hit up laxrolex, he's probably da only person to entertain you getting that piece in silver, no one else

gonna take it seriously.

might have to hit up laxrolex, he's probably da only person to entertain you getting that piece in silver, no one else

gonna take it seriously.

Nah a lot of jewelers act high and mighty but would jump at da opportunity.

yeah, they will make their profit anyway.

800$ is a good budget for the piece without the chain?

It's funny how when I first posted that cuban with Waka wearing it, people were questioning it's authenticity but when Hov scooped it up it automatically became legit... :lol:

It's funny how when I first posted that cuban with Waka wearing it, people were questioning it's authenticity but when Hov scooped it up it automatically became legit...
laugh.gif
cuz people are haters, same way they throwing shots at that rich kid from instagram thiking his depressed because he's

doing some mighty flexin

Back
Top Bottom