**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I have been a huge fan of a cuban and Jesus for over 15 years now but at this point I'm over it. If I was going to spend money now I would want something original. To me part of the appeal of the original Jesus was that it was unique and not everyone had it. 
When Biggie had it...fresh. 

The jesus been played out imo. 

That micro looks nice but the thorns are just oversized for the overall size of the piece.
How much that Mario piece running for?

No matter what anyone says.... Jay is the freshest and the one that really sets the bar for style in the game. Even though there are a million Ye' stans that would say Ye' is ahead of his time. Hov makes anything look fresh. The cuban fits his image better than wakas even though waka wore it first. That's just M.O.

Jay earned the spot to wear that Cuaban. Back in the 80's and 90's not just anyone could own jewelry in the hip hop game, you had to earn your spot. Hence the illest rappers at the time were the ones with flooded the most. Now-a-days anyone can cop jewelry, so I fee like Hov wearing this piece > Waka wearing this piece.

Regardless if it's the same chain or not. It's just like when drake wore Coogi sweaters and cartier frames.... Big did that first, drake isn't worthy yet of that.

No matter what anyone says.... Jay is the freshest and the one that really sets the bar for style in the game. Even though there are a million Ye' stans that would say Ye' is ahead of his time. Hov makes anything look fresh. The cuban fits his image better than wakas even though waka wore it first. That's just M.O.

Jay earned the spot to wear that Cuaban. Back in the 80's and 90's not just anyone could own jewelry in the hip hop game, you had to earn your spot. Hence the illest rappers at the time were the ones with flooded the most. Now-a-days anyone can cop jewelry, so I fee like Hov wearing this piece > Waka wearing this piece.

Regardless if it's the same chain or not. It's just like when drake wore Coogi sweaters and cartier frames.... Big did that first, drake isn't worthy yet of that.

While I see what you're saying, I think it's pretty clear that everyone copies Kanye now.

Back
Top Bottom