**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Wat is the weight of a if&co micro jesus? The website tells nothing on weight.

Somebody posted the weight on here not too long ago, can't remember what it was but the thing is tiny. Essentially it's not even worth it for what IF&CO is taxin.

dont know the weight but this pic was posted before for scale.

i think this is lax's version (not sure) for comparison

Last edited:
hollow be careful of means the balls are not filled all the way. if you wanna go hollow you might as well just go gold plated. also hollow chains for the most part are the easiest to snatch just because their not soling referring to the term "hollow" means empty basically

I wasn't hating, I have lots of respect for Ben. But he does say, "this is real gold," when it's gold and copper. And 75/25 is just the normal ratio, he could have made it like 60/40 for all we know. Just putting it out there, no disrespect. I just mean that a fully gold chain that's 500 g is more gold weight than a 625 g rose gold chain.

A fully gold chain wouldnt hold up, but I wasnt questioning you I was just adding to what you said that he didnt mention anything at all about the karat.

and just to clear the hollow mess, its doesnt mean its not gold/ fake it just isnt solid all the way thru, lol read up a little folks, yeeus!

It sounds pretty forward, since gold is sold by weight and quality I'm pretty sure it's cheaper in some instances to cop a hollow piece..

Damn guys, I can't believe y'all are asking definitions for terms we learned in the 3rd grade..

Back
Top Bottom