**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

A jewelry company called Lemmerman's is suing J.R Smith, claiming he ordered a bunch of bling back in 2010 -- including a diamond chain, two Black Jesus pendants and some earrings -- totaling $25,500 ... but never paid.

We're told one Jesus pendant and chain cost roughly $15,000 alone.

Lemmerman's sued for $48,101 -- which includes the jewelry bill plus interest and attorney's fees --

but Smith never responded to the suit ... so a judge ruled in Lemmerman's favor.

Smith has now been ordered to pay the $48,000 asap ... or else.  Calls to Smith's people weren't returned.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Last edited:
Simple minded question:I wanted to know how do come to the conclusion of a ball park figure of what I should be paying for gold? in terms of per gram of gold.
(The going price for gold/how many grams of gold being purchased)

I beleive I know but it's just good to double check

Thanks....

WTH happened to his giant cuban? I know he got rid of the piece because it kept breaking and it was annoying to repair or something like that. Didn't know he got rid of the chain too though?

Can't front though I'm chainless myself right now. Sold my cuban and angel to put towards half the price of my upgrade but spent the money immediately :smh: Slowly saving up again now.

Does anyone have information about writing a chain off as a marketing expense? Like if you have a company would it have to be a pendant of your one of your company's logos? Would you be audited or would it be legit? Any info is appreciated I'm curious about something...

You could write it off as a marketing expense wether it be company logo or just chain etc...I could go into detail about the audits but there is no point at this time as you have not given details to the business and price of what you are buying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom