**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Nope, not da same because da implication there is

You're not respecting moissanite as its own gemstone that not only holds its own vs diamonds

In terms of performance and in many cases exceeds

It, it does so at a fraction of da price. Me as a practial

Dude could never pick something that does less for

More money. I seen moissanite in person and it was

A eye opener, plus with da way resellers have tarnished kicks wit da mark ups, there's NO WAY

In my heart imma let a dude get over on me wit over

Priced product that in turns has piss poor aftermarket value. Nah not gonna happen.

I had da heaviest chain da heightz, so aint no one gonna tell me its cuz of financial reason..my objection to diamonds & my cosign to moissanite

Comes from a principle state of mind.
preach

Compile a list of jewelers who would be willing and capable of making a Jacob Jesus piece with moissanite stones and list the prices so that we can compare. I'll wait.

All gold Jacob Jesus without diamonds is straight piffery.

Actually, it is terrible because there is no way to make the kufi look good without diamonds. The Kanye has been done successfully because of the crown, but nothing looks as good as those bezel set stones on the kufi.

If jewelry posted in here is made with silver, is it considered bang bang/fake?
Isn't silver a precious metal with significant value, albeit less than gold or platinum?

If jewelry posted in here is made with silver, is it considered bang bang/fake?
Isn't silver a precious metal with significant value, albeit less than gold or platinum?
you can post it, but i always seen silver as fancy metal you eat from, not that you wear.

Ahh da bang bang
laugh.gif

Compile a list of jewelers who would be willing and capable of making a Jacob Jesus piece with moissanite stones and list the prices so that we can compare. I'll wait.
I've seen one on ebay like 5 years ago going for like 1800.  Link is probably way expired by now.

The game is wide open now. A rapper could straight up perform in lingerie and it would be accepted. Kanye could have males in booty chaps twerkin' in a video and nobody would have a problem with it. All of the established rappers are scared to speak out against this nonsense because they don't wanna be labeled as a "hater" or 'irrelevant". I hate to say it, but the game needs someone like these guys:

I've seen one on ebay like 5 years ago going for like 1800.  Link is probably way expired by now.

You saw a Jacob Jesus on Ebay with moissanites going for $1800? I would have to see proof to believe that.

The game is wide open now. A rapper could straight up perform in lingerie and it would be accepted. Kanye could have males in booty chaps twerkin' in a video and nobody would have a problem with it. All of the established rappers are scared to speak out against this nonsense because they don't wanna be labeled as a "hater" or 'irrelevant". I hate to say it, but the game needs someone like these guys:
You see this?

Mike Greenberg today asked NFL commissioner Roger Goodell how he felt about NFL players talking about gay marriage and their support for gay teammates. Goodell's answer:

"They feel passionately about this subject. We at the league obviously embrace this also. We would be incredibly supportive of this, not just to the point of tolerance but to the point of acceptance. And I think you're hearing that from our players and I'm proud of them for that."

You saw a Jacob Jesus on Ebay with moissanites going for $1800? I would have to see proof to believe that.
Actually it was more than 5 years, I was in college, probably like 2004-2006 when gold was 4 times cheaper than it is now.  I dont have any proof but definitely remember seeing one.  I'm sure any jeweler would do it for you if you asked.  I doubt it would be much cheaper than one with real diamonds since so much of the cost is gold/labor/mark up.

You see this?

Mike Greenberg today asked NFL commissioner Roger Goodell how he felt about NFL players talking about gay marriage and their support for gay teammates. Goodell's answer:

"They feel passionately about this subject. We at the league obviously embrace this also. We would be incredibly supportive of this, not just to the point of tolerance but to the point of acceptance. And I think you're hearing that from our players and I'm proud of them for that."

I ain't trippin' on that. I support gay marriage. If they wanna' get married, then that is their right. I don't even understand how this country got to a point where the government is allowed to decide who can or cannot get married. Sounds like a violation of church and state to me. I don't personally hang around homosexuals, but I'm not trying to stand in the way of them living their life how they want to and I'm not gonna judge 'em or discriminate against 'em. My issue is the sissification of the culture. The emasculation of the youth.

Last edited:
Im curious if the balls on a ball chain are solid are completely hollow?
theyre not solid because the connectors are inside the balls. you have the ball then the little wiry part leading to the next ball, and at the end of the wire is an anchor than resides inside of the next ball.

so i guess its a question of how much of the inside of the balls is filled up with anchor/ empty space. but they are hollow as a matter of construction if you see what i mean.

I'm his poltergeist, Ninja know I'm more than nice
All these jewels on, all Moissanites
I could see it in the sparkle cause it lackluster
Black card maxed out, damn black brother

Last edited:
Here's some pics of my jewels from back in the day.

Chain was a 14k franco 80-100 grams i forget

Jesus piece was 14k just over 100 grams, with yellow diamonds

That looks like the same mold that Al Dente has.
It's the generic mold you see everywhere, might be a little bigger you see at most places cuz mine was 100 grams most of the ones i see told day are 80 grams.  I had to sell it when I went to grad school.

Bought it for 1800 (pendent) in 2005 sold it for 2700 in 2010.  I got a pretty sweet deal on the chain, 800 bucks (came with another jesus pendent that I sold).  I basically got like 200 grams of 14k gold for less $2600 dollars on ebay.

I ain't trippin' on that. I support gay marriage. If they wanna' get married, then that is their right. I don't even understand how this country got to a point where the government is allowed to decide who can or cannot get married. Sounds like a violation of church and state to me. I don't personally hang around homosexuals, but I'm not trying to stand in the way of them living their life how they want to and I'm not gonna judge 'em or discriminate against 'em. My issue is the sissification of the culture. The emasculation of the youth.
Yeah I agree with you 110%, I think polygamy has to be allowed, gay marriage, etc. In fact marriage related priveleges like tax breaks seem unconstitutional under equal protection. So i have no problem letting them do what  they want to do.

But football is its a very masculine and macho segment of our culture. and we have goodell co opting the most maculine corner of our culture to promote gay issues. its just completely inappropriate. leave football out of it. its ridiculous.

similar to them WEARING PINK FOR A QUARTER OF THE SEASON. ive been affected by that particular disease--its not that i dont care about women and dont want them to stay on top of their health, its just that its completely inappropriate.

Yeah I agree with you 110%, I think polygamy has to be allowed, gay marriage, etc. In fact marriage related priveleges like tax breaks seem unconstitutional under equal protection. So i have no problem letting them do what  they want to do.

But football is its a very masculine and macho segment of our culture. and we have goodell co opting the most maculine corner of our culture to promote gay issues. its just completely inappropriate. leave football out of it. its ridiculous.

similar to them WEARING PINK FOR A QUARTER OF THE SEASON. ive been affected by that particular disease--its not that i dont care about women and dont want them to stay on top of their health, its just that its completely inappropriate.
file.php

Yeah I hear you, and I think that he is wrong for attempting to speak on behalf of the players. He is their boss, not the dictator of their moral beliefs. However, he is just stating the way he feels, not advocating for NFL players to wear skirts or to allow men to wear cheerleading dresses and cheer from the sidelines. :lol:

I don't have a problem with them wearing pink. If it brings more awareness and support for a cure for breast cancer, then it isn't a problem to me.

Back
Top Bottom