**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^Come on now bruh leave the hate out of the thread. I may disagree with dude opinion, but you just seem like you full of sodium

anyway, I think Jeezy's tupac "Angel of Death/ Euphanasia" peice was slept on. He stopped wearing it for some reason tho

You are looking at 5k minimum. I wouldn't recommend any cuban smaller than 8mm.

Lot cheaper then than I've been told ..

Some **** to plan for ..

I'm talking 14k at $38 a gram. At 125 grams you are gonna' be just under 5k. That was Daniel's price, last I checked.
Do you know if Daniel's prices are cheaper in-store than online?

Yes they are cheaper. Cash is king in any jewelry shop in the United States.

basically the diamond vs mois talk can come down to this.... "whats the difference between the 4.0 and a 4.6???" or in Ninja term, a dodge R/T or an SRT? I'll wait...

More like that Supra dusting da Ferrari at da end of

Fast & furious for way less money.

Not even close. The perfect example is that it's like the difference between the Hyunda Equis:

and the Mercedes S550

They both serve the exact same function and look virtually identical, yet one costs thousands less. Dude who owns the Hyundai Equis is gonna' tell you that he likes it better than the Benz, and explain that it is better value too, but in his heart he knows the truth. :wink: Dude driving the Benz doesn't have to explain anything, cause he is stuntin' in a Benz. :lol:

basically the diamond vs mois talk can come down to this.... "whats the difference between the 4.0 and a 4.6???" or in Ninja term, a dodge R/T or an SRT? I'll wait...

Not even close. The perfect example is that it's like the difference between the Hyunda Equis:

and the Mercedes S550

They both serve the exact same function and look virtually identical, yet one costs thousands less. Dude who owns the Hyundai Equis is gonna' tell you that he likes it better than the Benz, and explain that it is better value too, but in his heart he knows the truth. :wink: Dude driving the Benz doesn't have to explain anything, cause he is stuntin' in a Benz. :lol:

Id take dat 10 Hyundai warranty thank you unless

We talkin S63-S65 b.

and the Mercedes S550

Id take dat 10 Hyundai warranty thank you unless

We talkin S63-S65 b.

I hear you, bruh, and I respect your practical sensibilities. That comes from a pragmatic working class mentality that I can definitely understand and agree with. When you say you'd rather wear Levis than True Religion, it makes sense. I can understand that because jeans are jeans and there really isn't any point in paying premium. However, we are talking about jewelry here. Jewelry is purposefully created for adornment and the display of wealth. When you say that you would rather wear moissanite, it is the same as saying that you wouldn't mind wearing variant Jordans, as long as they were of the same quality.

I don't disagree with gold over diamonds for value (I prefer higher gold weight in general than adding diamonds at the same cost ex. gold Rolex over iced out stainless Rolex) or the idea that the value of diamonds is grossly inflated but dude asked about different diamond certifications for an engagement ring and ninjahood starts talking about moissanites and their resale value.

Right or wrong, unless you're financially strapped (it's not like moissanites are cheap though) or have a very atypical female, you are not gonna be in a good spot buying an engagement ring w/a diamond alternative. But the guy asking the original question apparently didn't need to go that route so it's just ******g ridiculous that someone has such tunnel vision that they need to change the subject to what they think is the best when their opinion wasn't asked for. **** gets old.

Last edited:
Nope, not da same because da implication there is

You're not respecting moissanite as its own gemstone that not only holds its own vs diamonds

In terms of performance and in many cases exceeds

It, it does so at a fraction of da price. Me as a practial

Dude could never pick something that does less for

More money. I seen moissanite in person and it was

A eye opener, plus with da way resellers have tarnished kicks wit da mark ups, there's NO WAY

In my heart imma let a dude get over on me wit over

Priced product that in turns has piss poor aftermarket value. Nah not gonna happen.

I had da heaviest chain da heightz, so aint no one gonna tell me its cuz of financial reason..my objection to diamonds & my cosign to moissanite

Comes from a principle state of mind.

Gold weight has always been the most important thing to me when it comes to chains and pieces. Word to the Arab with the calculator at the kiosk calling me "my friend".

Gold weight has always been the most important thing to me when it comes to chains and pieces. Word to the Arab with the calculator at the kiosk calling me "my friend".
this..i dont play that "lemme get my joint icy" but da back of you're piece looks like da basement of a flood damaged home, all hollowed

out and empty

nah yo, my joint gotta weigh for me to know if its legit, and since i dont trust no one, they better CALL ME when they bout to pour da gold

so i can see and they dont get lead or tungsten my joint tryin to play me out like a sucker.
What were the specs on that chain ninja?
chain was 38" 12mm 271 grams 14k gold da piece was 260 grams 14k gold

Last edited:
Yeah, that's an 80s baby thing. Used to have competitions in the late 90s throwin' each other's chunks on the scale to see who had the heaviest weight.

Yeah, that's an 80s baby thing. Used to have competitions in the late 90s throwin' each other's chunks on the scale to see who had the heaviest weight.

Thats SOUND jewelry advice, cuz in return your

Jewelry WILL have excellent resale value.

Diamonds been da worst thing to happen to rapper

Chains since da leather medallion era.

Thats SOUND jewelry advice, cuz in return your

Jewelry WILL have excellent resale value.

Diamonds been da worst thing to happen to rapper

Chains since da leather medallion era.
i heard Jay-Z was the trend setter for Diamond chains.... I think Cormega said this

Back
Top Bottom