**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The acting could of been better but Belly was dope IMO, Hype William visuals are 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
this scene lowkey is what inspired me to size down my gear...cam in a fitted crew neck, gold watch & chain..fitted jeans and some crisp kicks w/ a fresh

out da barber chair swag reliving that 80's era fit..perfect uptown aura, cuz before that, da dominican hicks in my hood was doing da tight/slim look

but they all was lookin corny wit da gear they had (minus diesel jeans..those were dope), and this is 2002, in da TEETH of da tall tee super baggy jeans era.

this scene lowkey is what inspired me to size down my gear...cam in a fitted crew neck, gold watch & chain..fitted jeans and some crisp kicks w/ a fresh

out da barber chair swag reliving that 80's era fit..perfect uptown aura, cuz before that, da dominican hicks in my hood was doing da tight/slim look

but they all was lookin corny wit da gear they had (minus diesel jeans..those were dope), and this is 2002, in da TEETH of da tall tee super baggy jeans era.
Realest **** I ever read on NT b. had me wearing my phone on my hip so it looked like cams pager ahahhaah that scene is legendary

****... now i'm gonna go rent this on netflix to watch it again... 

[table][tr][td][h1]Comparative Weights[/h1][table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]Sterling Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.987[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Fine Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.005[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Coin Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.899[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]10K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.796[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]14K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.668[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]18K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.485[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.189[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]18% Nickel Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.228[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Brass[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.182[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Bronze[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.425[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Pewter[/td][/tr][tr][td]10K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.885[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]14K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.743[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]18K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.049[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]10K Green Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.045[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]10K White Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.539[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.964[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Palladium[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.018[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Lead[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.366[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Brass[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.113[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Sterling Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]14K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.839[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]18K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.920[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]14K Green Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]times as 1.036heavy as[/td][td]14K White Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.130[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]10K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.609[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.089[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Palladium[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.151[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Lead[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.543[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Brass[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.257[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Sterling Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]18K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.980[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]18K Green Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.064[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]18K White Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.192[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]14K Yellow Gold[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.726[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.298[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Palladium[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.371[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Lead[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.839[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Brass[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.498[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Sterling Silver[/td][/tr][tr][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.788[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Palladium[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.958[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Iridium[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.998[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]5% Iridium Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.996[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]10% Iridium Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.994[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]15% Iridium Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.716[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Rhodium[/td][/tr][tr][td]1.758[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Ruthenium[/td][/tr][tr][td]0.954[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Osmium[/td][/tr][tr][td]2.063[/td][td]times as heavy as[/td][td]Sterling Silver[/td][/tr][/table][/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]
i didnt highlight that one row not sure why its like that

Last edited:
daniel pendants look dated, i suppose he's only working with people's budget so you cant really say

anything bad, but then again his bread and butter is cuban links, and not pieces.

daniel pendants look dated, i suppose he's only working with people's budget so you cant really say

anything bad, but then again his bread and butter is cuban links, and not pieces.

You already know. They some Miami chicos too, so they used to those old style pendants. They really just started gettin' hot on that internet wave, so I am sure that we will start seeing a more current style emerging in their pieces. That "E" piece is straight fuego to me tho. :smokin Whoever copped that is gonna' be shinin' in that Miami summer this year. :pimp:

Last edited:

You already know. They some Miami chicos too, so they used to those old style pendants. They really just started gettin' hot on that internet wave, so I am sure that we will start seeing a more current style emerging in their pieces. That "E" piece is straight fuego to me tho.
smokin.gif
Whoever copped that is gonna' be shinin' in that Miami summer this year.
pimp.gif
yeah i can tell, da piece isn't bad, its just looks straight from da late 80's-early 90's..

i found daniel on ebay when i used to browse for chains, and they always had good prices on new cuban chains, soon as they actually

put money in their media budget wit those videos with their ebay auctions i HAD to post em here, and i guess word travels fast and

they doing they numbers..thats wassup on them for them to adapt to da internet era.

You already know. They some Miami chicos too, so they used to those old style pendants. They really just started gettin' hot on that internet wave, so I am sure that we will start seeing a more current style emerging in their pieces. That "E" piece is straight fuego to me tho. :smokin Whoever copped that is gonna' be shinin' in that Miami summer this year. :pimp:

yeah i can tell, da piece isn't bad, its just looks straight from da late 80's-early 90's..

i found daniel on ebay when i used to browse for chains, and they always had good prices on new cuban chains, soon as they actually

put money in their media budget wit those videos with their ebay auctions i HAD to post em here, and i guess word travels fast and

they doing they numbers..thats wassup on them for them to adapt to da internet era.

I found 'em through Ebay too. That's how I hit 'em up originally. They became the kings of high quality/ low cost internet cubans after Bill from cubanchain.net caught his murder charge and became a pastor.

Ya'll been keeping up on gold prices? A lot of people are forecasting future prices near $1000 an ounce. Ya'll think it will drop that low?

Think the jewelers will drop their prices if gold drops down near $1000 an ounce or lower or whatever?

That value has been battered of late, with massive outflows from gold-related exchange-traded funds, notably the SPDR Gold Trust (ticker: GLD.) For a brief time, it actually was the world's biggest ETF, eclipsing the SPDR S&P 500 (SPY), just before gold hit its high of about $1,900 an ounce in September 2011. Indeed, it has been the flight from "paper gold"—ETFs and futures or options contracts—that has sent the metal tumbling, from a recent high of $1,800 last October, to around $1,700 at year end, and about $1,600 as recently as the end of March. That was just before the market plunged—or was pushed—into a virtual free-fall in mid-April that slashed the price by more than $200 an ounce in just two sessions.
http://online.barrons.com/article/S...74.html?mod=BOL_hpp_mag#articleTabs_article=1

Ya'll been keeping up on gold prices? A lot of people are forecasting future prices near $1000 an ounce. Ya'll think it will drop that low?

Think the jewelers will drop their prices if gold drops down near $1000 an ounce or lower or whatever?
That value has been battered of late, with massive outflows from gold-related exchange-traded funds, notably the SPDR Gold Trust (ticker: GLD.) For a brief time, it actually was the world's biggest ETF, eclipsing the SPDR S&P 500 (SPY), just before gold hit its high of about $1,900 an ounce in September 2011. Indeed, it has been the flight from "paper gold"—ETFs and futures or options contracts—that has sent the metal tumbling, from a recent high of $1,800 last October, to around $1,700 at year end, and about $1,600 as recently as the end of March. That was just before the market plunged—or was pushed—into a virtual free-fall in mid-April that slashed the price by more than $200 an ounce in just two sessions.
http://online.barrons.com/article/S...74.html?mod=BOL_hpp_mag#articleTabs_article=1
if it dips below 1000 jewelers gonna have no choice BUT to eat those losses...they can always just cushion it by flushing w/e they lost in

gold and mixing it with overpriced diamonds.

That value has been battered of late, with massive outflows from gold-related exchange-traded funds, notably the SPDR Gold Trust (ticker: GLD.) For a brief time, it actually was the world's biggest ETF, eclipsing the SPDR S

if it dips below 1000 jewelers gonna have no choice BUT to eat those losses...they can always just cushion it by flushing w/e they lost in

If I had a jewelry store, I wouldn't drop my prices at all. Most likely any drop that we see is going to be followed by another rise.

That value has been battered of late, with massive outflows from gold-related exchange-traded funds, notably the SPDR Gold Trust (ticker: GLD.) For a brief time, it actually was the world's biggest ETF, eclipsing the SPDR S

Man, just looking online and I'm thinking you could take about 40% off of the prices and that's what you should be paying at the max for the gold chains/bracelets/pendants at the max.

Ninja, I know you going to pick up your piece if the forecasts come true. Also, usually they tend to overshoot to the upside and downside so if it does drop to like $1000, you could see $900 or lower for a day or two.

Last edited:

Man, just looking online and I'm thinking you could take about 40% off of the prices and that's what you should be paying at the max for the gold chains/bracelets/pendants at the max.

Ninja, I know you going to pick up your piece if the forecasts come true. Also, usually they tend to overshoot to the upside and downside so if it does drop to like $1000, you could see $900 or lower for a day or two.

Yeah, I am sure that the jewelers who have been holding it on layaway all of these years are going to drop the price when gold drops. :rolleyes

lets keep it all da way funky & perspective folks, if it was that serious about me getting da piece as soon as possible i could've sold a couple

of my kicks, but thats too easy and wack, i put myself in a position to get BIGGER money for da long term and NOT

sacrifice my flyness ..i just dropped nearly 2 grand

just on my truck license, and i BLEW 2 and 1/2 grand in 48 hours after a lil come up..i dont like to boast too much, but da fact

that im in a position to even drop 10 grand or so on something as superficial as a diamond flooded jacob jesus is something i can

only thank god and feel blessed about..da question about it should NEVER be about IF imma get it, but WHEN... keep that in mind.

lets keep it all da way funky & perspective folks, if it was that serious about me getting da piece as soon as possible i could've sold a couple

of my kicks, but thats too easy and wack, i put myself in a position to get BIGGER money for da long term and NOT

just on my truck license, and i BLEW 2 and 1/2 grand in 48 hours after a lil come up..i dont like to boast too much, but da fact

that im in a position to even drop 10 grand or so on something as superficial as a diamond flooded jacob jesus is something i can

only thank god and feel blessed about..da question about it should NEVER be about IF imma get it, but WHEN... keep that in mind.

If you post a pic of it with a newspaper, then I will believe that it still exists.

If you post a pic of it with a newspaper, then I will believe that it still exists.
dog, college semester's over...once finals is a wrap i already got gig's lined up for G money..like i said, i wouldn't say i wouldn't put on NT

name up by da end of 2013 if i didn't think i couldn't get it before then, i already had da biggest and best chain in my hood..at this point

im competing w/ myself.
nthat.gif

lets keep it all da way funky

dog, college semester's over...once finals is a wrap i already got gig's lined up for G money..like i said, i wouldn't say i wouldn't put on NT

name up by da end of 2013 if i didn't think i couldn't get it before then, i already had da biggest and best chain in my hood..at this point

im competing w/ myself. :nthat:

You know I'm just messin' with you, bruh. Repped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom