**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Ace Hood Rolex Broke.....
SMH... Rocking that Diamond Empire/ "Lab Made" Rep rollie's... Cause I honestly do not this happening to a real custom watch from a reputable jeweler.. But hey what do I know...:smh: :smh: :smh:

I have a pair of white gold cufflinks with a diamond in the center, how do I go about finding out the weight, whether it's 14kt, 18kt, etc.? I want to sell them but I want to make sure that I'm getting a good price for them. I'll post pics when I get a chance

Ace Hood Rolex Broke.....
SMH... Rocking that Diamond Empire/ "Lab Made" Rep rollie's... Cause I honestly do not this happening to a real custom watch from a reputable jeweler.. But hey what do I know...
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
http://www.frequency.com/video/ace-hood-fake-bezel-rolex-watch-fall/105013739/-/5-99409

all that money and you pull that stunt ace hood
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

look at ol' girl simmons face da whole time...lookin like she bout to die laughing...

son was ahead of his time with da gold kilo cuban....
i mean fam is a jeweler so he has to be on top of his game
perhaps, but that video was from 2009....NO BODY in da mainstream of rap was doing da gold cuban links outside a select few (fat joe, ghostface, kanye,

kayslay, alot of da reggaeton artists)

this is why he's intimating a spanish accent here cause like homie from miami said, cuban links is signature Latino jewelry (hence da name cuban link)

Back
Top Bottom