**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Chill with those garbage vids. None of those jewelry are real. Their Rolexes aren't real either, you can tell from the magnification and some of them have some weird sticker on them like it came from Canal.

Reactions: OTG
^^^^ Yeah i know its been in this thread before ... but its too funny

see its NIGHT and DAY with da jewelry and how they dancing or not...all of ben's pieces "dance" that last piece i posted aint doing no dancing...
Chill with those garbage vids. None of those jewelry are real. Their Rolexes aren't real either, you can tell from the magnification and some of them have some weird sticker on them like it came from Canal.
im only posting em for educational purposes my good homie frank
laugh.gif

i HATE diamond empire's pave work....looks like a grid....i love da way ben and jason of beverlyhills do their pave work..looks like a honeycomb, and da

spacing is exquisite. they did some cool work on some of french montana's pieces though..can't front on da joe montana piece, and can't front on

da cokeboys rosaies, and that mavericks piece (even though da stones dance like a paraplegic)

^^^ The stones along the left side of the M look DUSTY lol you can clearly see the imperfections just from the video 

Last edited:
That ebay ad looks misleading. The pics are of the baby or full size but they got the micro prices. For the money though the mold looks good.

That looks like the same exact pic FinesseSosa sent me a few years ago.
This.

Just look up on Yelp for the closest appraiser around you with some positive reviews.
Frank have you seen those exact pictures somewhere else? If so that would be dodgy...

Im actually tempted to grab this Kufi....

Frank have you seen those exact pictures somewhere else? If so that would be dodgy...
Im actually tempted to grab this Kufi....

I received the same exact pic as the first one before from a NTer. Other pics I have never scene. Look at the fourth pic on the eBay auction. The left nostril looks kinda wonky.

I spoke with the guy....he seems to alright. He actually does micro, baby, regular size....both kufi/thorns.

He got some special price now just to build the clientele. I may give it a go....

Got a custom piece being made by Daniels right now. Excellent communication and customer service from them. Sent me two rough sketches to pick from. Been on the phone with them a few times and email. Unfortunately for me, I'm buying it as a gift for someone else but still fun to go through the creating/buying process and give to someone :pimp:

Last edited:
The acehood roly situation really isn't popping right on ig. People are deleting anything to do with it, with the quickness.

Got a custom piece being made by Daniels right now. Excellent communication and customer service from them. Sent me two rough sketches to pick from. Been on the phone with them a few times and email. Unfortunately for me, I'm buying it as a gift for someone else but still fun to go through the creating/buying process and give to someone :pimp:
Got your chain yet?

Whats with all the rappers chains on display at the beginning? I never understood that

What song is this :x :x :x :x
sboe-money, cars, clothes.

I spoke with the guy....he seems to alright. He actually does micro, baby, regular size....both kufi/thorns.

He got some special price now just to build the clientele. I may give it a go....
if you do buy one you got that ebay buyers protection if you get scammed 

Back
Top Bottom