**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

yup, all you need is the mold which IF has the best of.

how much would it cost to get the mold filled by a local jeweler?

someone should make some molds :nerd:

If you had an IF and Co piece could you make the mold from that?

im not an expert but 3D printer would cut out the wax in the exact dimension, curves, groves, and everything.

but i dont know a jewelry and how to go from there :lol:

All You Would Have To Do Was Take The Finish Product From The 3d Printer

Get It Casted In Your Area, And Cut The Middle Man Out...

I Forget What The Weight Of The Micro Jesus Pieces But Looking At Casting Prices In My Area

People Are Clearly Getting Raped By All These Jeweller's "Labor" Costs 
 exactly casting labor is cheap if you have your own mold already. I might buy a printer and just sell molds.
If you had an IF and Co piece could you make the mold from that?
yea you could make a mold with a piece. The 3d printer can print from a picture

im not an expert but 3D printer would cut out the wax in the exact dimension, curves, groves, and everything.

but i dont know a jewelry and how to go from there
laugh.gif

Cut This A Week Ago...Liked The Way Dj Mustards Piece Came Out (Minus The Bail)

Thought I'd Have A Go At It For My First Successful Wax To Gold Piece. Lady Told Me It Had To Be 160 Grams 

Idk About That

Taking It Tomorrow, 14kt Yellow Gold...Glad Gold Is Somewhat Low

it's kinda like having your own custom jewelry shop at home.

all you have to do is print and take in to get cast

Last edited:
I had my boy print out a variation of the "Digi" Jesus piece that I saw someone post on here before. I came out alright, I just never got around to taking it to my local jeweler for casting. I'll have to post a pic for y'all...

I had my boy print out a variation of the "Digi" Jesus piece that I saw someone post on here before. I came out alright, I just never got around to taking it to my local jeweler for casting. I'll have to post a pic for y'all...

Oh ****! I remember that. But if I were you I'd keep it to myself just to have something unique. :lol:

someone could have themselves a very nice little come up

and we all could have perfect pieces while saving quite a bit of cash

Last edited:
this is pretty much how far I got before giving up on it a couple of months ago. I'm sure I'll come around to fine tuning the design and getting it cast sooner or later...

this is pretty much how far I got before giving up on it a couple of months ago. I'm sure I'll come around to fine tuning the design and getting it cast sooner or later...

The stars and bail make it look awkward IMO. I would prefer it to be all pixel shaped. But if you are satisfied that's all that matters.

The bail wasn't my idea, just a function of the printer's limitation in producing something that you can thread. The stars on the other hand was my (failed) attempt at merging the Digi design with Kanye's Murakami piece...These are some of the reasons I put the project on ice.

The point is if you get your hands on a 3D printer and a good CAD app, you can make some things happen.

Cut This A Week Ago...Liked The Way Dj Mustards Piece Came Out (Minus The Bail)
Thought I'd Have A Go At It For My First Successful Wax To Gold Piece. Lady Told Me It Had To Be 160 Grams 
Idk About That
Taking It Tomorrow, 14kt Yellow Gold...Glad Gold Is Somewhat Low

looks pretty good for your first attempt...keep us posted on how it goes...what part of Canada are you posted in?

I highly doubt any jeweler is gonna make a micro jesus piece in silver and charge less than 300. Unless someone hits up Lax of JFK and see if they would do it for less, but I doubt they'll go thru the labor for a couple hundred.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MICRO-JESUS...510129247262&hash=item4ac64d5ee4#ht_394wt_924

If you want a cheap micro jesus piece and don't care the material. Here you go. $50.00. Mold isnt as perfect as IF&Co. but it's a micro, these things are tiny and you'd have to look up close to see detail.

If Im not wrong I remember JFK having the micros for 200$ on his page long time ago....I guess it was silver

Floyd's audemars piece
sick.gif
. I think he has a couple of them too, because it looks different is size in some pics.
Floyd has two AP medallions. One in White Gold and another in Rose Gold.

As far as pricing on pieces, the rule of thumb is, you get what you pay for. Ask yourself, "Why is this so cheap?" It all comes down to weight, quality, and labor.

Instagram.com/GoldenSunJewelry

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom