**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Im getting decent with this 3d CAD stuff

Here's some free CADs i found online and created with shapeways

Micro rolex pendant anyone?
I found the CAD files for a glock

Last edited:
Pattaya, 25th March 2011 [PDN]: At 02:00 a.m., while Police Lieutenant, Arun Prompan of Pattaya Tourist Police Department and the tourist police team were on patrol, the 63-year-old Mrs. Paradee Lertkitsathapond approached them. She was the owner of King Star jewellery shop. She reported that a male foreigner had snatched a 130-gram golden chain (worth about 100,000 Baht) from her shop and then he ran away immediately.

:rofl: Wonder If The Chain Is 22-24kt Baht...Would Love One Of Those

how many mm is this ?

White gold was poppin back then almost everyone had the white francos with their piece.

White metal is too ambiguous, thats why is it fell off.

I bet you if Kanye wears white gold these sheep rappers are going to turn in their yellow Cubans for white gold.

Jay-Z was partially responsible for da game going

White, and even then there were plenty of hold outs.

All da rappers were fronting about rocking platinum until all of a sudden they openly admitted to rocking white gold.

willie got the worlds largest fitted on.
mean.gif
laugh.gif
 come on man that pic is at least 5-6 years old cats were sporting the over size fitted.
White metal is too ambiguous, thats why is it fell off.
Its all part of whats trending, like mentioned, yellow gold has been popping for a few years now, thanks to Yeezy but back then everyone sported the white gold pretending it was Platinum.

yo does anybody know where i can get this made? can anybody in this forum make this? id want this in white gold and just slightly longer. i made two of these for my kids a while ago, silver and much much smaller, and ive been trying to find something like this ever since. what you guys figure something like this would run?

Last edited:
Whats good y'all i been following this thread for a min now, i wanted to share some info with y'all on these cuban links, well i managed to meet the connect and i can get good deals on the official silver Miami cubans im sick and tired of these jewelers trying to hit us over the head with they prices.

Silver dipped in Rhodium

10mm $350

12mm $400

14mm $450

16mm $530

Can dip the links in gold also

get at me if you place a order

Whats good y'all i been following this thread for a min now, i wanted to share some info with y'all on these cuban links, well i managed to meet the connect and i can get good deals on the official silver Miami cubans im sick and tired of these jewelers trying to hit us over the head with they prices.

Silver dipped in Rhodium

10mm $350
12mm $400
14mm $450
16mm $530

That's silver tho. What's the pure gold prices like?

Silver dipped in Rhodium

10mm $350
12mm $400
14mm $450
16mm $530

good info but pretty sure no one on here is looking to cop silver cubans

was there any answer or progress with the IF jesus mold on the site?

i spoke to a few people but they ask like $300 for the modeling and they say they can make it perfect.

obviously im not gonna do that :lol: if i gonna spend $300 then id be better off buying it directly from IF and Co

Back
Top Bottom