**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

was there any answer or progress with the IF jesus mold on the site?

i spoke to a few people but they ask like $300 for the modeling and they say they can make it perfect.

obviously im not gonna do that
laugh.gif
if i gonna spend $300 then id be better off buying it directly from IF and Co
Im waiting on the guy to make the 3d cad for me

sick.gif
@ silver cubans. This is the jewelry thread. Not the poverty thread.... Not srs, Still
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
though
naw call it like it is..its trash.

and most of these cats gonna ask "yo son, you think you can stamp 14k on it?" to exacerbate da foolery.

at da end of da day, you can't front on a cuban, especially since gold and silver weighs TOTALLY different (gold is more dense hence

its alot more heavier)

:x @ silver cubans. This is the jewelry thread. Not the poverty thread.... Not srs, Still :x :x :x :x :x though
naw call it like it is..its trash.

and most of these cats gonna ask "yo son, you think you can stamp 14k on it?" to exacerbate da foolery.

at da end of da day, you can't front on a cuban, especially since gold and silver weighs TOTALLY different (gold is more dense hence

its alot more heavier)

This is for da ballers on a budget. They don't care about da weight and density, only da jack boys do. It was bound to happen sooner or later.

The guy emailed me back and said they should be in process of making the jesus piece in 2 weeks.

I told him to make it 2 and half inches tall with no diamonds

Im getting better with shapeways

The guy emailed me back and said they should be in process of making the jesus piece in 2 weeks.

I told him to make it 2 and half inches tall with no diamonds

Im getting better with shapeways

Is there any site that prints these on gold?

word, i was wondering since they can print in silver, brass, aluminum etc why not gold? it would be kinda ill to have a piece and chain that was 3-d printed if you could do it. no flaws. :smokin

Last edited:
i made something on shapeways but I can't even look at a big pic of it

edit nvm finally figured what I was supposed to click

Last edited:
word, i was wondering since they can print in silver, brass, aluminum etc why not gold? it would be kinda ill to have a piece and chain that was 3-d printed if you could do it. no flaws.
smokin.gif
gold is too expensive thats probably why they don't have it available to print with.

word, i was wondering since they can print in silver, brass, aluminum etc why not gold? it would be kinda ill to have a piece and chain that was 3-d printed if you could do it. no flaws. :smokin

gold is too expensive thats probably why they don't have it available to print with.

true that. but just imagine being able to go the 3-d printer shop with a cad file and being able to walk out with a setup that afternoon? one day.

FYI --  Daniel was charging like $5.00 per gram (don't quote me I could be off) for a silver cuban.... Not to knock dudes hustle, but his cubans ain't at perfect as daniel's are. You might wanna hit up david from daniels before copping those other cubans... I mean if you're gonna get a cuban (silver, gold, any metal) go with david. He also has cubans that have been laying around for a while that he never moved and could work a deal... he had a nice chunk in silver for like $450.00. 

ONCE AGAIN, before dude catches feelings, I'm not knocking his hustle, I'm just advising of a place where you can get quality. 

FYI --  Daniel was charging like $5.00 per gram (don't quote me I could be off) for a silver cuban.... Not to knock dudes hustle, but his cubans ain't at perfect as daniel's are. You might wanna hit up david from daniels before copping those other cubans... I mean if you're gonna get a cuban (silver, gold, any metal) go with david. He also has cubans that have been laying around for a while that he never moved and could work a deal... he had a nice chunk in silver for like $450.00. 

ONCE AGAIN, before dude catches feelings, I'm not knocking his hustle, I'm just advising of a place where you can get quality. 
 No Catching feelings over here my G we all grown men over here from what i was told Daniel goes thru a guy down here in Miami he has a machine that makes the cuban links i aint riding no jeweler jock i aint getting no commission no nothing i was just stating that i found the factory that makes the cuban links they make them in silver,gold, white gold and  that all the jewelers go to a factory that produces mass quanities of the links. do you know how long it would take a jeweler to sit and hand make cubans?? Forever i spoke with Daniel he wanted 1100 for a 13mm link in silver the guy i spoke with say he charges $3 per penny weight.

So Once Again these are pretty much coming from the same factory

was there any answer or progress with the IF jesus mold on the site?

i spoke to a few people but they ask like $300 for the modeling and they say they can make it perfect.

obviously im not gonna do that :lol: if i gonna spend $300 then id be better off buying it directly from IF and Co

Im waiting on the guy to make the 3d cad for me

for free or is he charging you?

good look brah

for free or is he charging you?

good look brah
I requested for the model to be made . if so, i just have to pay around $20-35 for the cad and he will sell the cad on his site

or

I can get the hand carved model from him for around $100-200 depending on size of the jesus 

Last edited:
Yeah, I think that Daniel's chains are handmade. I haven't heard of anyone using those machines in a while. They used to machine make all of the Italian chains back in the day, but all of the cuban link sources I have found in recent years are handmade. That is why I like Daniels, the quality is equal to the Italian machine made cubans that used to be everywhere back in the day. I wouldn't recommend anyone sending money for cubans to some dude who just popped up in the jewelry thread supposedly finding a lick on prices.
once again im not a seller i was just showing you guys how the jewelers out here taxin. and if he hand makes his links i would like to see proof cause i seriously doubt it. its too time consuming  to produce a mass quantity by hand

Back
Top Bottom