**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

So what kind of watch do you wear with these 24kt chains? The colors just won't match.
     I WOULD ROCK A 18k ROLEX PRESDENTIAL WITH IT IMO WOULD LOOK GOOD
24k is beautiful
laugh.gif

didnt know there was such a diff in color
sick.gif
yea 24k gold color is sick, in REAL LIFE I only seen a handfull of solid 24k gold chains pendants rings etc

Ordered a 18k 6mm 26" yellow gold chain from Daniels jewelry. Can't wait for it to get done up and sent over. Will post pics when it arrives

Yeah it's going to be unpleasant lol, but I factored it into the cost. All the stores around me are charging 18k prices for 10k chains so its worth it to get a quality chain I can have for years

Yeah it's going to be unpleasant lol, but I factored it into the cost. All the stores around me are charging 18k prices for 10k chains so its worth it to get a quality chain I can have for years
The **** Is Disgusting...A Friend Of Mines Father Has A PO Box In Buffalo To Ship Watches He Orders To To Avoid All That ****

The **** Is Disgusting...A Friend Of Mines Father Has A PO Box In Buffalo To Ship Watches He Orders To To Avoid All That ****

Doesn't apply to me but that's smart.

Yeah that'd be ideal but I live hella far north so it would offset any savings to have to travel to get it from the border and I don't have any American homies who could send it up.

I've been sending my packages to a brokerage office in Buffalo for the past few years now. I drive out there every one or two months, and pick up my stuff at $5 per package. A lot of companies won't ship to a PO box, so this is a much better option. Look up a company called KINEK.

How do they calculate how much the boarder fee is?
I'm Not Sure, But I Think It Has To Do With Them Thinking Youre Trying To Run Game By Avoiding The Taxes Layed On That Product Here..Free Healthcare = Higher Taxes And ****,,, Even Personal Packages Get Taxed 

I've never heard of anyone getting lucky lol
Best Bet Is Heading Over The Border And Coming Right Back, And Even Then You Might Have A Problem..

Canadian Border Agents Are Cold Blooded... I Will Say This Though, If You Get Your Hands On A Student Visa, 

You Can Damn Near Bring In Anything, They Just Wave You Through 

Back
Top Bottom