**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I saw someone ask the price but didn't see a reply yet, and the solid gold cross isn't on the site. I know bens prices are usually a bit higher but how much is something simple like this going on average 14k?

Last edited:
I saw someone ask the price but didn't see a reply yet, and the solid gold cross isn't on the site. I know bens prices are usually a bit higher but how much is something simple like this going on average 14k?
looks about 10-12 grams so about $350-450

Last edited:

thats what im wondering. will def cop that with the ball chain before the micro jesus. simple yet clean

This is a close up of that micro mold, a very bad pic at that. Just wait till the site is up.. we will have professional pics along with the majority of all available molds for about half the price of other jewelers.

PS we can carve out any mold and make it 99% identical to the original.

Well, if that's the case Diamond City finna be the spot! lol In all seriousness though respect to you keeping it professional with your response.

I'm sorry but that mold isn't poppin bruh
This is a close up of that micro mold, a very bad pic at that. Just wait till the site is up.. we will have professional pics along with the majority of all available molds for about half the price of other jewelers.

so you could do the IF micro?

:nerd:

Yes, IF mold with a franco for half price and you've got my business.  keep us posted!

Last edited:

Like mentioned above, that was real professional way of getting back.

Lets see some if and co baby jesus molds

I don't come in here much anymore because of the foolery but those people on eBay who are selling those Jacob Jesus pieces are legit. Met with them in the cut of the diamond district and did some business with them for the homies out of state and NTers from the old thread. (Didnt know they started selling on ebay :lol:) .Asian family strong accent but they are cheap & do good work.

Few others that used to come in the old thread can vouch for them as well

c4be4b8afeb411e293d622000ae803b5_7.jpg

rakim, eric b, and heavy d used to make the rope look extra fresh. like _'s was wearing ropes for years after they was outta style because of that. . .

Show of hands, who insures their jewelry?

insured my gold daytona rolex otherwise nothing else, i do have other insurance for property, renters etc.

i know my uncle insured his rose gold AP for full price so he doesnt even give a crap if someone takes it off of him lol

Yeah they could be legit, but why take other jewelers pics and not there own? Makes them look sketchy af

Yeah it's going to be unpleasant lol, but I factored it into the cost. All the stores around me are charging 18k prices for 10k chains so its worth it to get a quality chain I can have for years
fyi i got a cuban from daniel shipped via fedex with no customs/duties fees to montreal...

Back
Top Bottom