**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Who made this piece? I think this is super dope, Im thinking about picking this up if I can get some more details about this

Last edited:
900 is for the deposit, he wants 17k for the piece and chain. Seems like hes just trying to scam deposits.
Def hes loaded for even thinking a 10k piece on a 6mm chain is worth anywhere near 17k :lol:

Someone wanna tell IF to lower the price on the Silver/Plated micro jesus? SRS :lol:

ive got money sitting here and debating on buying it but i can buy 10oz of silver for less than the price of the damn thing :x :x

Maybe you can buy 10 oz of silver, have them make the piece for you, and use whatever is left of the silver to pay for the labor.

Amiright? :nerd:

Someone wanna tell IF to lower the price on the Silver/Plated micro jesus? SRS :lol:

ive got money sitting here and debating on buying it but i can buy 10oz of silver for less than the price of the damn thing :x :x

Maybe you can buy 10 oz of silver, have them make the piece for you, and use whatever is left of the silver to pay for the labor.

Amiright? :nerd:

What you did there...I seent it.

i can spend $300 no problem but if it wasnt for NTers pointing out that its a rip off i would have already bought it
laugh.gif
Bruh, it's only $300 just buy it,

I probably smoked $300 worth of BHO in the last 3 days
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

is that fat joes brother?
laugh.gif
Yup, Raul.... Club Promoter/Tequila brand Ambassador (owner?) Not to hate, I don't think TS is eating like they use to. Macho is pushing T shirts from boutique to boutique and Raul is pushing this tequila (it sells in my friends liquor store but no where else). 

900 is for the deposit, he wants 17k for the piece and chain.  Seems like hes just trying to scam deposits.
man get dat 10k ish outta here for 17k that dont weight nothing he buggin and im allregic to that 10k ish like true life said wit jim jones chains
laugh.gif

Jimmy has to be happy this guy is locked up, he was on his a** lol

Last edited:
Sheist when he had the Roc La Familia chain.

He actually told me it was at his jeweler's and he just wanted to take a pic with it though.

Ahead of the game with that cuban :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom