**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

IMG_6217-X2.jpg

It annoys me when people change the way they speak when they're around black people or hood people. This guy sounds like an idiot. "we out here. spending racks for the 2013" --- smh... 

anyways, this dude franky diamond is known for selling bang right? you think he's responsible for that interchangeable rolex bezel ace was wearing the other day? 

Jim always has some heat on him. Him and everyone else in dipset actually have some really nice and unique pieces. 

sidenote, these ATL parties look like one big Bottle Popping/Who has the most jewels competition. You can't be regular and fit in there. I bet theres some bad groupie ******* tho. 

This was at the D'usse after party on friday in Miami, after the Hov and JT Concert.  

Ross preformed and I wasn't too far from the stage I was able to get a look at his chains, them ***** were SHINING. 

(via: dj khaled's instagram)

Stopped By The Spot Where I Was Supposed To Have Gotten My Teeth, 
Some Mix Up Happened And Im Getting The Cash Back On Friday

Was Checking Out The Rings Tho, Loved This One

Someone wanna tell IF to lower the price on the Silver/Plated micro jesus? SRS :lol:

ive got money sitting here and debating on buying it but i can buy 10oz of silver for less than the price of the damn thing :x :x

IF&Co tried to make their links tight and ended up making it squarish looking.

Also don't know why people calling Rolex presidentials "Obama" if Obama himself doesn't wear one. Plus the Rolex presidential was made for Eisenhower... #Shrugs
it doesnt matter if he wears one, theres an obvious correlation with him being the current Pres. 

wanna tell more about these?? I know this setting was done before pave setting was created right? pun and rza had them. I noticed the yellow one is in arabic, that's pretty cool. But the white one, could it be bang bang? i thought rolex's werent suppose to get stuck in between days on the Day/Date. 

Someone wanna tell IF to lower the price on the Silver/Plated micro jesus? SRS :lol:

ive got money sitting here and debating on buying it but i can buy 10oz of silver for less than the price of the damn thing :x :x
If you can't even spend $300, you shouldn't even be shopping. You're paying for the mold and IF & CO stamp.
Nike shoes cost $4 to make and we all pay $200 for them, same thing

If you can't even spend $300, you shouldn't even be shopping. You're paying for the mold and IF & CO stamp.
Nike shoes cost $4 to make and we all pay $200 for them, same thing

i can spend $300 no problem but if it wasnt for NTers pointing out that its a rip off i would have already bought it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom