**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

jr writer is a lame try to come at my man on some street s*** he was like thats why them sound view n**** keep takin ur chain

Screen-caps from Hov's latest.

Plies with a Cuban and anchor. Miami folks know what that stands for. Too bad it's overly huge and looks like a hollow franky diamonds piece
has nothing to do with Miami tho

its a NAVY thing
Actually your wrong. It's a streets thing. Double meaning thing
alright, it mean what you want, but NAVY dudes been gettin anchor tats and wearing anchor chains before smugglers started doin it

Plies with a Cuban and anchor. Miami folks know what that stands for. Too bad it's overly huge and looks like a hollow franky diamonds piece

has nothing to do with Miami tho

its a NAVY thing

Actually your wrong. It's a streets thing. Double meaning thing
alright, it mean what you want, but NAVY dudes been gettin anchor tats and wearing anchor chains before smugglers started doin it

We talking a street dude that has no ties with the navy tho g. Don't get ya panties in a bunch

how come when dudes get the face ink it always looks so scratchy and jailhouse? is it the pores in the face or something? never seen face ink that even looked clean

We talking a street dude that has no ties with the navy tho g. Don't get ya panties in a bunch
I'm from miami, The anchor **** has to do with drug dealing... it was huge in late 80's and early 90's during the boobie boy, convertable bert, zoe pound days. 

it wasn't just miami tho, NY and other ppl rocked them too.

off topic -- 

crazy how this dude is so successful now

I'm from miami, The anchor **** has to do with drug dealing... it was huge in late 80's and early 90's during the boobie boy, convertable bert, zoe pound days. 

it wasn't just miami tho, NY and other ppl rocked them too

off topic -- 

crazy how this dude is so successful now
LMFAO, bruh he look exactly like this dude i graduated with named Phil

i kno its not a rope, but i need to get my hands on a medium sized one

I know... I'm from miami too. Cubans have adopted it now or since the 90s actually and never let it go. You see a cuban on the street with one, you know what it is..

Back
Top Bottom