**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Am I the only one who sees something odd about this picture? Are those a woman's hands?

That's Big Sean's girlfriend

Oh ok, dude got some tiny hands and wrists. I just googled this pic just to see. Her hands do look big though.

Last edited:
Messy Marv got robbed of his little jewels while In Reno Last night smh and still braggin bout no security lmao dumb***

well big sean looks like a easy target..son is mobb deep height status, maybe even shorter.
i think sean shorter mobb deep had his lil problems at one point i think son weigh like 80 pounds lol but he held it down for how short he was he always wore mad heavy jewrely

they gon do him worse than them reno ****** did lol.
Lol Messy is a clown and crackhead.  He claim blood when he from SF and it ain't never been no Cs or Bs in any hood/projects in the city.  This a ***** that became a Blood at 30 years old.  He can't step foot back into fillmoe, lakeview or any hood no more.  Guce is next too

Lol Messy is a clown and crackhead.  He claim blood when he from SF and it ain't never been no Cs or Bs in any hood/projects in the city.  This a ***** that became a Blood at 30 years old.  He can't step foot back into fillmoe, lakeview or any hood no more.  Guce is next too
I Remember A Few Years Back In High School Some ****** From The Point Were Bangin Su Woo, And The Color Blue Soldiers In ChinaTown SF, But I Dont Think Guce Or Mess Had Anything Todo With That
sick.gif
...***** Took Some Lumps If You Caught That IG Picture They Posted 
mean.gif

Hey NT:

Need some opinions. My B-Day is coming up shortly & I'm really interested in obtaining a nice cuban chain;

I contacted a real close friend, also a NTer, about who to go to and he told me to go to Mo from Ice Box Jewelry, but stated Daniel Jewelry in Miami makes the best Cuban chains, so I'm not sure who to conduct business with..

This would be my first big purchase, so looking to deal with a good one.

Can you guys provide your suggestions and feedback? Thanks.

PO

Hey NT:

Need some opinions. My B-Day is coming up shortly & I'm really interested in obtaining a nice cuban chain;

I contacted a real close friend, also a NTer, about who to go to and he told me to go to Mo from Ice Box Jewelry, but stated Daniel Jewelry in Miami makes the best Cuban chains, so I'm not sure who to conduct business with..

PO
NT's General Consensus On Cuban Links Is To Always Go With Daniel's 

Hey NT:

Need some opinions. My B-Day is coming up shortly

PO
NT's General Consensus On Cuban Links Is To Always Go With Daniel's 

Cant beat da cheapest prices online

With da best quality.

Like they beat STREET prices..its

Amazing to me sometimes.

Just saw this dude at the train station with ~12mm Cuban tucked in. Lobster clasp right in the middle of the back of his neck. All I could do was SMH

Just saw this dude at the train station with ~12mm Cuban tucked in. Lobster clasp right in the middle of the back of his neck. All I could do was SMH

You think its fake cause of the lobster clasp or you were just SMH at him having a lobster clasp? Prolly fake though, I know I wouldnt depend on public transportation to take me anywhere with like 15k around my neck.

You think its fake cause of the lobster clasp or you were just SMH at him having a lobster clasp? Prolly fake though, I know I wouldnt depend on public transportation to take me anywhere with like 15k around my neck.

I was SMH at him having a chain that thick/expensive (if it was real) on a lobster clasp. In some suede loafers, tight pants, a t-shirt, and some clear lens glasses with gold accents. All by himself at an Amtrak station in NJ too. Dude was looking like an easy come up.

Back
Top Bottom