**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

looks like a older watch he broke out da stash....man that all black nonsense got played out QUICK
laugh.gif
sure did and when you go to sell them they always try to play you on  da price colored diamonds **** I neva liked really i like dem clean white VVS diamonds
diamonds in general have piss poor re-sale value.

Last edited:
The only time you should expect your diamonds to hold values are if you're holding large karat stones with high clarity and color grades.  The type of diamonds that they sell at sotheby auctions 

I'm still lost with this grill process :rolleyes

got a mold thru ebay for cheap... now what? :smh:

trying to do everything at a specific jeweler that doesn't know how to take impressions.

trying to do everything at a specific jeweler that doesn't know how to take impressions.

You could have got a mold done at any dentist's office. I'd go to somebody that specializes in grills like Johnny Dang. You can mail them your mold.

You could have got a mold done at any dentist's office. I'd go to somebody that specializes in grills like Johnny Dang. You can mail them your mold.

I want to stick with this jeweler,

if I get a mold done at a dentists office but only want 6 teeth, does the dentist change the mold to 6 teeth, or the jeweler?

diamonds in general have piss poor re-sale value.

Tell me about it, I got an engagement ring that no shops would even buy :lol: :lol: 4.5 carat center stone black diamond and 1.5 carat in white diamonds around it and on the band... Took a big L there

Thinking of its even worth it to see if I can use thestones and make something for myself if that's possible :lol:

Can someone explain what is going on in this pic? Is that real tree in a watch???

IMHO, That's OD and stupid AF.

Last edited:

I want to stick with this jeweler,

if I get a mold done at a dentists office but only want 6 teeth, does the dentist change the mold to 6 teeth, or the jeweler?

whichever mold you get, You tell the jeweler which 6 teeth you want and they will do that. I'd do an 8 pack tho if I was you. That way when you smile the 4th tooth from the middle of either side of your mouth is gold too and not reg.

Back
Top Bottom