**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

The diamond setting on that Factory Jacob Kufi 
nthat.gif

Ya'll talking about the white Kufi?

I think top is by Jacob, bottom by If and co?

Both are Jacob's. You can tell by the hair setting the bottom is a Jacob too. The hair is "naturally" wavy, which Icebox does as well. Ben and Lax do the hair as straight as an arrow on their Jesus Pieces.

Some of the contours look off, or it might just be the angle. Maybe th4itanium can confirm.

Smh @ the gossiping.

Plies been caked up since after 36 ounces and he still does well down in the south and elsewhere for shows.

Him & big gates are actually pretty smart with the cash

Last edited:
as far as that drake owl, drake got lawyers, you cant sue someone over an image they gave you to make into a piece lol

and im more surprised the first one was actually platinum and not WG

Last edited:
as far as that drake owl, drake got lawyers, you cant sue someone over an image they gave you to make into a piece lol

and im more surprised the first one was actually platinum and not WG
This, molds are one thing

But maybe it's my ignorance, I didn't think you could sue someone for remaking a random design, I didn't ready anywhere that dude has the design trademarked or anything

And it's a well known fact drakes money is long, it surprises me non that his chain would be platinum, but if you're referring to his crews chains, now that's how you give a mf gift lol

those jewelers are stupid, especially since that is HIS logo...

they are just upset they went somewhere else.

thats like whoever made the first no limit chain suing every jeweler that made a no limit tank after them.

pretty stupid imo.

Judging by the mold of the jesus pieces, it ain’t hard to tell that the homie Laxrolex made these Jesus Pieces that GBE’s Ballout is rocking. Either the homie Chief Keef isn’t all that religious or he don’t *** with Jesus Pieces because all these pieces Lax made for Chief, ended up on his homies Ballout & Capo’s neck. 

-splashysplash.com

Judging by the mold of the jesus pieces, it ain’t hard to tell that the homie Laxrolex made these Jesus Pieces that GBE’s Ballout is rocking. Either the homie Chief Keef isn’t all that religious or he don’t *** with Jesus Pieces because all these pieces Lax made for Chief, ended up on his homies Ballout & Capo’s neck. 

-splashysplash.com
I wounder if they payed LAX in cash for the chains or did he loan them out?

Back
Top Bottom