**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Can't believe game went to cash money
Homie is done..

Went from being my favorite rapper...

To I haven't heard a single track off his last album..

Truth be told, Jesus Piece was a pretty solid album. Felt more like a compilation with all the features but still solid...

this would have been cooler

Truth be told, Jesus Piece was a pretty solid album. Felt more like a compilation with all the features but still solid...
As corny as game is and as lowkey of a everyone stan as he since (he name drops like hell on all his albums blah blah) dude could spit and he is a great rapper....

I just get annoyed by his character. I wouldn't expect nothing less than a solid album from game. Dude is just a ****** IMO. he needs to act his age. 

Just saw this video on worldstar..... 

one of the best era's of hip hop. I was in 8th grade when this came out.... 

Check the jewels, it's funny how things change over tim. Long platinum non cuban chains with the pave crosses. Cartier frames and let's talk about Nas's QB piece which is the most brolic charm with meaning, that anyone has ever worn, except for the terror squad grave pun and joe had. 

enojy. 

Check the jewels, it's funny how things change over tim. Long platinum non cuban chains with the pave crosses. Cartier frames and let's talk about Nas's QB piece which is the most brolic charm with meaning, that anyone has ever worn, except for the terror squad grave pun and joe had. 

enojy. 

i understand what you're talkin about, but you picked da wrong video..

everyone in that video got thick brolic cubans...Nas got that HEAFTY white gold cuban with da big pun jesus piece with da halo  at da 2:28 mark..jeez, that piece is rarer than a damn

tito..

enojy. 

Juvenile's platinum Cash Money piece was brolic as hell

**** you talmbout lol

i understand what you're talkin about, but you picked da wrong video..

everyone in that video got thick brolic cubans...Nas got that HEAFTY white gold cuban with da big pun jesus piece with da halo  at da 2:28 mark..jeez, that piece is rarer than a damn

tito..
Not really, Prodigy got the long non cuban. And Havoc got a long joint that I can't really tell if its a cuban but def ain't brolic. The funny thing is that back then even though the long chains was poppin, Nas with the short chunky still was stuntin on anyone who co-starred in a video with him. Inferior even in it's own era

Back
Top Bottom