**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Mario-LIVE8.jpg

Mario-LIVE2.jpg

is it just me or do Ninja's pics not show up lately?

Yea only half of them show for me, the drop he made last page none of them showed

Yep cant see any of them

Plies breakfast club interview ... that 7 kilo cuban is nuts

yep, thought Envy would have inspected it more though or even asked about the bracelet

yup, been happening last few pages. i dont think ive seen a single one

how none of y'all bothered to say anything until i did...we're probably missing out on some good ish...we need a Ninja repost like NOW

Lax or Golden Sun.... I need some help. 

My buddy inherited this rolex from his late brother. It's an older model, obviously. can you guys give me any info as to the year and est. value of this. The serial number on the bands say 78360 and on the piece that holds the band to the actual watch is 556, i think. 

My buddy inherited this rolex from his late brother. It's an older model, obviously. can you guys give me any info as to the year and est. value of this. The serial number on the bands say 78360 and on the piece that holds the band to the actual watch is 556, i think. 
If you call Rolex customer service and tell them the serial number they should be able to give you the full details on the watch.

Da only other example of a halo jesus piece

That big pun made famous...this is Nas's joint from

Da Nastradamus era that he gave to Lakey da Kidd

And Lake's had it on ever since...

plies basically saying what i've been saying for YEEEEAAAARRRRSS in this thread..

diamonds <<<<< when it comes to resale value and overall investment.

Search the model # as the other person said, you'll find similar models.  Without doing that myself, this is a cool piece.  I have the same one, a bit newer, a GMT II that I paid $4400.  I feel I got a deal because I see any GMT of this type go for roughly $5000 on the average used website.  The condition and upkeep are a big factor and only a Rolex certified location (or skilled, honest watchmaker) could tell you about that.  Also to consider is certain models/years/styles were rare and fetch more even in poor condition.  Nice piece, I'd keep it original, but get it cleaned up!

Back
Top Bottom