**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I'm greeting it
just make sure whoever selling you that is upfront to you about if its lab diamond or moissanite, because while i'm a huge advocate for moissanite, and they are also

thermal conductive, and almost as hard as diamonds, and twice as blingy, they are alot cheaper then diamonds (in terms of intital upfront retail cost) it levels out in da secondhand

market.
ok tato

IMG_3554.jpg
this is old its from Trae Day a few years back... but isnt that gun piece fake?

if i remember correctly ppl called it out for being "middle of the mall" last time these were posted

Last edited:
just make sure whoever selling you that is upfront to you about if its lab diamond or moissanite, because while i'm a huge advocate for moissanite, and they are also

thermal conductive, and almost as hard as diamonds, and twice as blingy, they are alot cheaper then diamonds (in terms of intital upfront retail cost) it levels out in da secondhand

market.

People need to realize that these so called jewelers peddling "lab diamonds" aren't real lab diamonds either.

Real lab diamonds still cost a lot, not a couple hundred dollars like so many people are selling and claiming.

thought he was still slangin wood at ashanti? i really don't keep up with da lipstick alley side of hiphop...

hell i dont even know who this heckard dame is..what does she do?
On the tv show "the game" or TI's ol boo thang in "ATL"

market.
People need to realize that these so called jewelers peddling "lab diamonds" aren't real lab diamonds either.

Real lab diamonds still cost a lot, not a couple hundred dollars like so many people are selling and claiming.
yep, even moissanite cost alot once you start adding up stones....cats getting sold bedazzled jewels on youtube
laugh.gif

thought he was still slangin wood at ashanti? i really don't keep up with da lipstick alley side of hiphop...

hell i dont even know who this heckard dame is..what does she do?

Naw, and I only found out about them being together from the Celebrities Wearing Heat thread like last week :lol:

She's a model/actress. Most importantly, Ashanti is now open season :evil:

Nelly has had them big *** rocks in his ears for years. Remember seeing them always in the earlier Vol's..am I mistaken or did he have a chain with big stones like that too?

DSC_1608-X2.jpg

i mean i wanna give him da benefit of da doubt, cuz son paid, but yo....them some big *** rocks in his ears...
thats what im saying bro, i aint questioning his bank account, but really look how big that is....im sorry but i question all diamons that big   (could be real though)

and yea nelly did have a necklace  with all big diamonds but that one was obviously fake

Last edited:
Son sold alotta records in the early 2000's...

And had them same earrings since the early 2000's...

Son sold alotta records in the early 2000's...

And had them same earrings since the early 2000's...
Only dudes moving units - em, PIMP JUICE, and us. - Hov...

Nelly has made a ton of money, he's very paid. Also, has one of the highest rated tv shows now. He's getting a lot of money. 

Let's talk more about that girl he was with..... 

anyone got more info on her? She's hot as hell. 

PAW_2182-X2.jpg
PAW_3670-X2.jpg
PAW_1262-X2.jpg
DSC_1608-X2.jpg

i mean i wanna give him da benefit of da doubt, cuz son paid, but yo....them some big *** rocks in his ears...

DSC_1508-X2.jpg
DSC_1188-X2.jpg
ALFO0975-X2.jpg
PAW_1431-X2.jpg
DSC_1230-X2.jpg
PAW_1464-X2.jpg
PAW_1851-XL.jpg

dis dude took one of his chains off...

PAW_2940-XL.jpg

let some broad rock it...

ALFO1282-X2.jpg

and there she goes....
That's his girl tho, shorty is extra nice, she's been a mOdel for a minute

Haha I won't lie we wondered for years too but they are indeed real...  Seen them in my hands plenty of times.  Another way you can sometimes tell if someone's stuff is real is based on how long they wear them for...  And he's been wearing them for a loooong time.  They're probably the most expensive earrings worn by anybody in the hiphop biz...  And up there in the NBA game.

Lots of our clients with big earrings lose them because they put them in a napkin and trash the napkin without realizing it.  Same with grills, some of my NT clients lost grills that way too haha

And those cubans are from Icebox.  Stuey Rock next to him is also wearing all Icebox jewels.

Rumors to rest................

-Z

Last edited:
good lookin out with the info icebox

but hey if professional jeweler wondered for years if the earrings were real then i dont feel bad for questioning it either

Aye ninja you think those OG Dipset eagles are still around?
Joints were & still are my favorite rap group pieces to date, especially the one joint Julez had :pimp:

That big Dipset eagle is still around. Didn't Cam have it last? They just took that plate off which makes it look much more :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom