**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

He wore it for awhile...thing is he wore it with too

Many other chains...

i think it's cams best piece, not too big and was just clean...pause

juelz 2 tone eagle is still cold too, just hate that it doesn't have a bail in the center

pharrells astronaut head would be the greatest if it was smaller

and big sean has the cleanest piece in the game with the lion head, reminds me of the lebron 8 logo which is one of my favorite shoes and logos

and i was hoping you'd post pics of the earth piece lol

Last edited:

He wore it for awhile...thing is he wore it with too

Many other chains...
i think it's cams best piece, not too big and was just clean...pause

juelz 2 tone eagle is still cold too, just hate that it doesn't have a bail in the center

pharrells astronaut head would be the greatest if it was smaller

and big sean has the cleanest piece in the game with the lion head, reminds me of the lebron 8 logo which is one of my favorite shoes and logos

and i was hoping you'd post pics of the earth piece lol
you definitely dont remember da cam piece like that, cuz it was huge....

CamRon.jpg

camron_downandout_536373.jpg

and it believe it was also battery powered.....

twilight of da rocafella era cam...
The best era.... Cam doesnt get noticed too much in this thread for having some iconic pieces in his collection. We rarely discuss his chains, when discussing pharrells, nigos, and jonas's pieces. 

Cam had some unique pieces. If I'm not mistaken, he also had a traffic light as a piece right? 

twilight of da rocafella era cam...
The best era.... Cam doesnt get noticed too much in this thread for having some iconic pieces in his collection. We rarely discuss his chains, when discussing pharrells, nigos, and jonas's pieces. 

Cam had some unique pieces. If I'm not mistaken, he also had a traffic light as a piece right? 
9le77s.jpg

this is probably 95% of his chains right here there's his traffic light.

he's had iconic pieces, but his crew mates always had better joints because his logo

is da team logo, so my favorite piece of cam has always been da bigger diplomats eagle piece (under da cross) that used to be on a plate..

oh and speaking of which there's that smaller globe ya was talking about....

cam also really don't dumb out like that on chains anymore..

Cam%E2%80%99ron.jpg

even when he got a cuban iced out, he already had da jesus piece from years before and just upgraded da chain...

b106133289_camron_backstage_s1.jpg

i ain't a fan of his current set up...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom