**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I went back through the pages…. so who of these sellers have your guys dealt with and are the most reputable? I see some clean work but am not really interested in the micro Jesus.. or 10k, looking for 14k gold cuban 26-30" with a full sized piece like that Kanye pic, with decent width. Ballpark what would I be looking at (no diamonds). I was looking at diamond city, but never saw a website, is icebox still here? anyone dealt with them? All responses are appreciated, thanks.

I haven't bought gold since the early 2000's everything is so much more expensive, last time I bought jewelry at all was engagement ring/wedding bands, actually picking up the bands today, will post pics later..

I know grams and all that matters in case my question was just too vague but I'm looking for a ballpark estimate

I went back through the pages…. so who of these sellers have your guys dealt with and are the most reputable? I see some clean work but am not really interested in the micro Jesus.. or 10k, looking for 14k gold cuban 26-30" with a full sized piece like that Kanye pic, with decent width. Ballpark what would I be looking at (no diamonds). I was looking at diamond city, but never saw a website, is icebox still here? anyone dealt with them? All responses are appreciated, thanks.

Your looking at spending at least 15-20Gs for that type of setup. A 12 mm 300 gram 30inch 14k Cuban from daniels is around 12.5Gs and that's without the full size Jesus piece.

Your looking at spending at least 15-20Gs for that type of setup. A 12 mm 300 gram 30inch 14k Cuban from daniels is around 12.5Gs and that's without the full size Jesus piece.

Easily 20gs

Thank you, the Nato is very comfortable and stops the rolex glide lock bracelet getting scuffed up and I can change the color when I get bored, I highly recommend the nato strap on the rolex submariner for a every day casual watch, nice subtle :smokin

Back
Top Bottom