**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lax enamel Virgin Mary piece in the works.

Last edited:
What stores in NYC can I just stroll through and buy chains?

Looking for a modest sized cuban chain, but I'd really like to try it on before copping so I can see what size I like.

Thanks fellas.

Looking for a modest sized cuban chain, but I'd really like to try it on before copping so I can see what size I like.

Thanks fellas.
Try traxnyc and icedtime. They both in the same building too. That's my 2 cents on your question.

This is traxnyc.

62 W 47th st, Suite 14A-1
New York NY 10036

Thanks fellas.
Try traxnyc and icedtime. They both in the same building too. That's my 2 cents on your question.

This is traxnyc.

62 W 47th st, Suite 14A-1
New York NY 10036
Thanks famb.

I've never shopped for jewelry before...I assume these 2 locations are legit?

Big shoutout to LAX...ordered two of the micro angels and he gave me a good deal.  Him and his partner were great with communication which is hard to get with some jewelers.  Will def be getting a custom breadboye piece in the near future, much respect.

just received my angel from lax in 14k. put in on a thicker rope chain i had, barely fit lol. wish it was a little longer though

comparsion of the chains

aviannes, rafaello, and all those other places have rape prices.

Minus whale just flush your money down da toilet

Back
Top Bottom