**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Fake it till you make it right? lol

Idk how old yous are, but i'm only 18 n i aint got money like that yet lol..

If you cant afford it right now nothing is wrong with that at 18 your old enough to know better than to be wearing fake jewelry. If you were 15 i could understand but 18 just focus on school or whatever to put you in a better position to get the real thing. You will appreciate it more.

If you cant afford it right now nothing is wrong with that at 18 your old enough to know better than to be wearing fake jewelry. If you were 15 i could understand but 18 just focus on school or whatever to put you in a better position to get the real thing. You will appreciate it more.
This....at 15 its ok to wear CZ but you shouldnt be wearing CZ at 18.  Just save up for real diamonds.  Girls can tell the difference too. 

No doubt.. i am saving up, but i still wanna rock jewelry while i wait n all.

But i been rocking a smaller 18k solid yellow gold cross/chain i got years ago.. and am saving up for a cross/chain in 14k white gold from trax so.. (y)

Last edited:
@Rhythm808 "Girls can tell the difference too."

You sure..? Lmao

@Rhythm808 "Girls can tell the difference too."

You sure..? Lmao
haha no offense to that review but it sounds ghetto as hell....and well all I can say is that I've heard otherwise.  Also I can tell the difference between the two pretty easily so maybe I am just biased. 

Last edited:
I think if you been around CZ and diamonds enough you could probably tell easily close up.. but i aint a pro but i still dont think it should be too hard to tell tbh.

Last edited:
I'm turning 16 years old this year and rocking real jewelerery.

If you know they're cz's why did you call them lap diamonds though.

Just to clear it up tho.. i have been rockin a 18k yellow gold chain/cross for a while now, not everything fugazi here lol

People may want the look but they lack the funds...I say go for it....it's your money. Gold plated with CZ go ahead...I been down before so I understand....but if your using as a tool to make other people look at you different then you have emotional issues that no amount of materials can fix....if it's just to have the look for an evening out then go for it.

What I don't like to see is people rocking replica copyrighted material.

Lol, I know at 15 I was rockin that middle of the mall jewelry. I member I had a panther wit CZ in it. Thought I was doin it my freshman year. Pulled a few honeys wit it tho ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

People may want the look but they lack the funds...I say go for it....it's your money. Gold plated with CZ go ahead...I been down before so I understand....but if your using as a tool to make other people look at you different then you have emotional issues that no amount of materials can fix....if it's just to have the look for an evening out then go for it.

What I don't like to see is people rocking replica copyrighted material.

Appreciate that.. definitely just doing it for myself cos i like the look n everything, im okay with rocking this n telling people its fugazi, fake it till you make it huh lol

@Mr519 Its still jewelry aint it? it got yous all talking,fake or not, i dont see a problem..

Last edited:
As Far As The Fake **** It Comes Down To How You Feel Wearing Something Thats Not Authentic…. I Wouldn't Mind Paying Top Dollar As Long As I Know The Its 100% Authentic..Whether Its From Flight Club Or Rolex.When You're Looking For The Lowest Price Possible For Something Expensive, You Need To Reevaluate Your Priorities ...IMO. 

Appreciate that.. definitely just doing it for myself cos i like the look n everything, im okay with rocking this n telling people its fugazi, fake it till you make it huh lol

@Mr519 Its still jewelry aint it? it got yous all talking,fake or not, i dont see a problem..
You come into a thread about real jewelry, what do you expect? If you are 18 and still rocking cz, you need to reevaluate your priorities like a few members said.

Never fake the funk but work hard on yourself and your finances to achieve the real thing, it always feel much better imo. 

You come into a thread about real jewelry, what do you expect? If you are 18 and still rocking cz, you need to reevaluate your priorities like a few members said.

Never fake the funk but work hard on yourself and your finances to achieve the real thing, it always feel much better imo. 

Its all good, im getting there..

Naw we're good, keep it to yourself 

Last edited:

Naw we're good, keep it to yourself 

Aight.. no worries.. but hopefully should be getting a 14k white gold chain/cross asap..

Back
Top Bottom