**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

You just got that setup 3 weeks ago
laugh.gif

Appreciate that.. definitely just doing it for myself cos i like the look n everything, im okay with rocking this n telling people its fugazi, fake it till you make it huh lol

@Mr519 Its still jewelry aint it? it got yous all talking,fake or not, i dont see a problem..
Naw we're good, keep it to yourself 

This. Do what you want, just don't post it here.

Also, my man with the Popeyes chain, nobody is gonna buy that unless you have a gold/diamond tester on the spot.

Lol reminds me of what Rafaello said.. but i still seen pieces with flat/solid looking backs and they still hollow..

Last edited:
Wow! That Kufi the same one that I posted bout 5-6 months ago..I was told its a Jason of Beverly Hills rep off a Jacob..Mikes Fine Jewelry & Pawn had the retail at $10,000 cash price at 7,500! Somebody tryna double up lol gotta luv that Birmingham hustle! Smh lolol

Lol reminds me of what Rafaello said.. but i still seen pieces with flat/solid looking backs and they still hollow..

How do they look hollow with a solid back?

And that jesus is dope from the front, I don't think they will get $14k from eBay though

Last edited:
How much does that big Popeyes weigh by itself, I remember you saying all together the setup was 50grams 10k

Last edited:
How much does that big Popeyes weigh by itself, I remember you saying all together the setup was 50grams 10k
ill weigh it when i go to my uncles house , i gave him my scale ...lol......the popeye has to be 40 grams or atleast 30-35 cause this hollow chain is light , the pendant is what has the weight and makes it feel like a decent chain lol . no fake ballin over here , just a worker still working......and i think its 53.3 grams exactly , ill give you guys exact number on the popeye soon i just gotta swing by my uncles and im working on my car these couple of days , better pics some how too 

Tempo another reggaeton OG just came out after doing 12. In a TV interview he said he was sponsored by Rafaello. Son gave dude the middle of the mall special.

Back
Top Bottom