**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

illicit305 illicit305 oh okay got it but wouldn't that popeye draw more attention to would be robbers tho?

Nevermind thought your popeye was fake confused myself in the thread apologies

Last edited:
@iLLiCiT305 oh okay got it but wouldn't that popeye draw more attention to would be robbers tho?

Nevermind thought your popeye was fake confused myself in the thread apologies
at first i thought it wouldnt , but it does ........but when its tucked its mad subtle , its not like the yellow that even tucked you know theres gold there , when i tuck it i hope they think its silver . i just need to move to a better neighborhood lol 

Tucking your chain in the streets :smh: like you in bed with a girl, naked, crossing yo legs trying to hide the d, no. :x :lol: |I

Aren't you a ************' man?

You wanna let another man take your ****, B.?

You done lost your privilege of getting any money, man.

Need to step your game up real talk. Can't be going around with the victim mind frame. Taking and anticipating a loss before starting the game.

Last edited:
Tucking your chain in the streets
mean.gif
like you in bed with a girl, naked, crossing yo legs trying to hide the d, no.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Need to step your game up real talk. Can't be going around with the victim mind frame. Taking and anticipating a loss before starting the game.
lmao . ignorance at its finest , you must be from a really nice neighborhood and watched state property 2 / killa season way to many times. you havent been ran up on by someone thats really about that life , i can tell youve never been robbed , or robbed lol . keep your chain tucked out and come to my neighborhood please i dare you tough guy ill pay for your flight.

lmao . ignorance at its finest , you must be from a really nice neighborhood and watched state property 2 / killa season way to many times. you havent been ran up on by someone thats really about that life , i can tell youve never been robbed , or robbed lol . keep your chain tucked out and come to my neighborhood please i dare you tough guy ill pay for your flight.

I run my hood like AR. I can see why they snatched your ish. Don't make statements about being scared to wear your jewellery then make statements about others. Like we share Fear-lings. like your piece, your weak. anybody can take a loss, it's all about the get back. You the type to get robbed and then write a statement :lol:

Last edited:
Its his money though. I'm not captain save a what but people can spend their money on what they want to and live where they
want.

Theres nothing wrong with being smart about where you wear your jewelry and how you wear it.

:lol: I think he's joking, I have a small *** chain and I tuck my stuff in around certain locations

Last edited:
I run my hood like AR. I can see why they snatched your ish. Don't make statements about being scared to wear your jewellery then make statements about others. Like we share Fear-lings. like your piece, your weak. anybody can take a loss, it's all about the get back. You the type to get robbed and then write a statement
laugh.gif
lmao. come to my city bro ill pay for your flight and wear some jewelry , i dare you .....and im the type to just buy another chain....and chat on nt about how i once was robbed at gunpoint for my chain.....oh yeah im secure with who i am and the tough guy that im not ...lol carry on killa cam

Last edited:
laugh.gif
I think he's joking, I have a small *** chain and I tuck my stuff in around certain locations
has to be , or just pure ignorant.....i used to act the same way and think i was a tough guy.......just cause i grew up around some tough guys and im good in my hood , doesnt mean i dont need to be wary in other areas......ignorance my dude he will learn , if he even has any jewelry lol..

Tucking your chain in the streets
mean.gif
like you in bed with a girl, naked, crossing yo legs trying to hide the d, no.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
tired.gif

not one to preach......But listening to **** like this is ridiculous, anyone who is "about that life" as some would say or has any game what so ever knows that no matter what you can get got at any time no matter how hard you are or arn't or how prepared you might be ....it dont take much and it happens to the best of em fam. Its like others have said... the key to not getting robbed is common sense, you dont wear expensive jewelry in a neighborhood where you aint good.... its that simple.

i don't have a lot of Jewelry...really none besides my watch and wedding ring but I thought I'd share what I wear again anyway. I posted it a while back I think or maybe in the watches thread but anyways...hope yall enjoy

P.S. I lurk in here all the time and by far my favorite thread on NT

18kt White Gold with Emerald Cut diamonds

18kt Rose Gold Presidential Day-Date

Both need to be cleaned

Dope timepiece, fam. :smokin

Thanks fam!

Dope timepiece, fam.
smokin.gif

Always good to see NTers buying legit.
I.e: You don't want to buy an imitation Jacob Jesus for less than half the price just to try to say you have a Jacob Jesus.

I have a DD myself. Not as new as yours, but the condition was great, and it was from a reputable jeweler.

With normal wear throughout the years, there will be some elongation due to several factors. It's physically impossible for you to "stretch" your bracelet from normal wear. Anyone that tells you that needs to go back to school.

You can always buy a new bracelet if the fit is too loose.
wrist game 
nthat.gif
 mm on the bracelet?

I disagree about that Jacob comment though because at the end of the day it's about carats, clarity and weight. Icebox perfected the mold so you're getting the same product for way cheaper

WhatCanISay, can you scratch your watch and bracelet by wearing them like that?

Also, when you buy a replacement bracelet, it needs to be from Rolex right?

I disagree about that Jacob comment though because at the end of the day it's about carats, clarity and weight. Icebox perfected the mold so you're getting the same product for way cheaper

Icebox does have more diamonds in the beard than Jacob. Matter of fact I'm looking at both in my hands right now and the diamond setting is much tighter on Icebox's beard. Plus the crown has more diamonds.

Last edited:
Salt?

Why do I have to be salty over? It's obvious that Rolex had a hollow design before the year 2000. They had a capped bracelet on the day dates and two tones had visibly hollow gold links which is why there's a large weight increase from the gold watches from 1999 to 2000, or maybe it was 2001, I forget.

I'm not an engineer. Matter of fact I don't even have a GED but I know what I'm talking about.

Last edited:
Salt?

Why do I have to be salty over? It's obvious that Rolex had a hollow design before the year 2000. They had a capped bracelet on the day dates and two tones had visibly hollow gold links which is why there's a large weight increase from the gold watches from 1999 to 2000, or maybe it was 2001, I forget.

I'm not an engineer. Matter of fact I don't even have a GED but I know what I'm talking about.
It was in 2000-2001 when the change happened. Earlier models had solid exterior links but the center links were hollow. "Stretch" as its known is from wear and tear of the bracelet creating spacing between the pins and pin holes. Also a factor in the stretch is the edges of the links rubbing together. This will make the bracelet sag or "stretch". The 2000+ models fixed a lot of the issues as the pins don't have the clearance to move about and wear down the gold. 

You can repair some of the "stretch" if you know what you're doing goldsmithing wise. However, it will never be close to factory new tight. 

Aftermarket bracelets are cool and all but if switched over will kill the value of the watch. They are pretty much only worth their weight in gold and that's it. 

Last edited:

Who is this guy? I thought this was a Ben throwback pic lol 
I thought it was a set Halloween pictures then it became a bit more serious and thought it was ben's fam 

had to google dawg site and straight out bust laughing looking back at these pictures seeing this is real 
laugh.gif

reminds me of them fake chinese Disneyland places itsall  too surreal 

Last edited:
Why are you spending a thousands on chains if you stay in a horrible neighborhood? And I'm not being funny
 i can explain to you my reasoning , but to be honest theres a lot of real life in that reasoning and most people on nt wouldnt understand , to put it short , im getting my own nice place for my birthday this year , and my intent is to buy all the lil things i want , i.e. "replace" my stolen chain , some mods for the car.......before i move into my new home and start having a lot more monthly expenses that i need to cover.....

Back
Top Bottom