**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

It was in 2000-2001 when the change happened. Earlier models had solid exterior links but the center links were hollow. "Stretch" as its known is from wear and tear of the bracelet creating spacing between the pins and pin holes. Also a factor in the stretch is the edges of the links rubbing together. This will make the bracelet sag or "stretch". The 2000+ models fixed a lot of the issues as the pins don't have the clearance to move about and wear down the gold. 
You can repair some of the "stretch" if you know what you're doing goldsmithing wise. However, it will never be close to factory new tight. 
Aftermarket bracelets are cool and all but if switched over will kill the value of the watch. They are pretty much only worth their weight in gold and that's it. 

Thank you for clarifying that the older model Rolexes will stretch with normal wear.

Who is this guy? I thought this was a Ben throwback pic lol

Same here.

It was in 2000-2001 when the change happened. Earlier models had solid exterior links but the center links were hollow. "Stretch" as its known is from wear and tear of the bracelet creating spacing between the pins and pin holes. Also a factor in the stretch is the edges of the links rubbing together. This will make the bracelet sag or "stretch". The 2000+ models fixed a lot of the issues as the pins don't have the clearance to move about and wear down the gold. 

You can repair some of the "stretch" if you know what you're doing goldsmithing wise. However, it will never be close to factory new tight. 

Aftermarket bracelets are cool and all but if switched over will kill the value of the watch. They are pretty much only worth their weight in gold and that's it. 
Is this only for daydates or in general? I have a 1978 Oysterdate Precision in stainless steel and there's very little signs of stretch, if any.

Last edited:
I run my hood like AR. I can see why they snatched your ish. Don't make statements about being scared to wear your jewellery then make statements about others. Like we share Fear-lings. like your piece, your weak. anybody can take a loss, it's all about the get back. You the type to get robbed and then write a statement
laugh.gif
bro i aint even gonna pretend.....your the biggest lame in this thread, i have been lurking in here for years wasnt your old name the dopewizard or some ****.....you need to take your internet gangster attitude somewhere else fam for real cause aint no one in here buying it and it makes you look like a clown to be honest. I remember you use to sit in here and slurp on JC and Franks nuts, you post the same **** over and over just thirtsy for approval and props..... and i aint the 1st person to say something bout it. I aint never known no thug that would rock your goofy *** mario themed jewels lol i have a feeling your "hood" is some upper class neighborhood in LA and your sitting here callin people rats like you actually got a wrap sheet and are tried and true lol ****

Is this only for daydates or in general? I have a 1978 Oysterdate Precision in stainless steel and there's very little signs of stretch, if any.

Gold is malleable when compared to steel, especially since it's 18k gold that is used.

With that being said you'd probably be alright unless it looks like one of these

Dope timepiece, fam. :smokin

Always good to see NTers buying legit.
I.e: You don't want to buy an imitation Jacob Jesus for less than half the price just to try to say you have a Jacob Jesus.

I have a DD myself. Not as new as yours, but the condition was great, and it was from a reputable jeweler.

With normal wear throughout the years, there will be some elongation due to several factors. It's physically impossible for you to "stretch" your bracelet from normal wear. Anyone that tells you that needs to go back to school.

You can always buy a new bracelet if the fit is too loose.

1149942.gif

@503

@frank done a lot for this thread

@jc got clean Jacobs

On there nuts for what showing respect where it's due.

Who the **** is you to be calling me out? 30 post nobody with nothing to say or add to the thread, you ain't even worth addressing. stay lurking and talking behind your key board, talking about ish you can't buy.

I be in my zone. Everyday. I wear and buy what I want, never tuck nothing, never been robbed, I ain't "gangster want to be" or e thugging, I do my own thing, stay with manners, dont do no wrong to nobody, but I dont getting bullied or robbed or disrespected. And allow that type of behaviour. You can do what you want in life. No me though so try call me out or judge me for that, I don't bow down to no man. I don't fake or front nothing, you can live how you want to.

Want to be scared.
Want to be in fear of other men.
Want to not wear what's yours Incase so someone test your chin.
Want to get bullied and do nothing bout it.

:smh:

Cool do you. Dont be calling me something because I say, **** that. I ain't t having that.

Im a normal human being that works, watches my manners, buys and does what I like and don't let nobody belittle me or steal from me without consequences. You want to hate that. Go on. Carry on with your sucker ****.

Get back to jewels .:x

Type of bruddas we go posting on here now days?!

What I'm gone do with a wrap sheet? Post it on Facebook? Put up on here for a like? |I Be serious. Remember also long wrap sheets, big bird serving bruddas, don't mean ish, means your a bad criminal, want to know why? Because you got caught. Any gangster I met don't want no rap sheet or bird. They want money. Another lesson for your dumb ***. :wink: who you think you talking to.

Got people clueless and reckless on some nut ****, your talking about your chain snatching in you own hood, how you going to grow up, live in your area and not :lol: be walk your streets safe, and I'm getting outted like I'm on some nut ****.
|I |I

Last edited:
@503

@frank done a lot for this thread

@jc got clean Jacobs

On there nuts for what showing respect where it's due.

Who the **** is you to be calling me out? 30 post nobody with nothing to say or add to the thread, you ain't even worth addressing. stay lurking and talking behind your key board, talking about ish you can't buy.

I be in my zone. Everyday. I wear and buy what I want, never tuck nothing, never been robbed, I ain't "gangster want to be" or e thugging, I do my own thing, stay with manners, dont do no wrong to nobody, but I dont getting bullied or robbed or disrespected. And allow that type of behaviour. You can do what you want in life. No me though so try call me out or judge me for that, I don't bow down to no man. I don't fake or front nothing, you can live how you want to.

Want to be scared.
Want to be in fear of other men.
Want to not wear what's yours Incase so someone test your chin.
Want to get bullied and do nothing bout it.

mean.gif

Cool do you. Dont be calling me something because I say, **** that. I ain't t having that.

Im a normal human being that works, watches my manners, buys and does what I like and don't let nobody belittle me or steal from me without consequences. You want to hate that. Go on. Carry on with your sucker ****.

Get back to jewels .
sick.gif

Type of bruddas we go posting on here now days?!

tired.gif
point in case......what happened to that " I RUN MY HOOD ****"
roll.gif
 and talkin all that mess about some cat in here getting robbed and callin dude a broad and basically callin him a rat....where i stay and where most people stay that aint considered manners my dude. I apologize for the low post count to lol i am more of the watch listen and learn type where as clearly from your last post you speak without thinking. jimmies rustled? to easy. have a nice night "brudda" 
laugh.gif

lmao. come to my city bro ill pay for your flight and wear some jewelry , i dare you .....and im the type to just buy another chain....and chat on nt about how i once was robbed at gunpoint for my chain.....oh yeah im secure with who i am and the tough guy that im not ...lol carry on killa cam

What am I going to come your city for.
You making me money?
You a *****? We gone ****?
What type of response is that, see now I know what happened. You got caught slipping smoking wavey, you already said you got hit up outside your apartment block? Now out of town slipping? Why you changing the story.

Look I have no problem with you getting robbed I said that. It doesn't make you any less of a man. Out your zone slipping is one thing understandable. Out of your territories, it ain't about being tough or gangster either, I already said anybody can get got, this is real life.
No one is bullet proof. My actual point was...

You got robbed in your own hood. Outside your apartment. Now bought a replacement chain "claimed people hating on it" and now tuck it, proudly "it's real subtle tucked, I hope they think it's silver" to me it's like :smh: where's your pride? Why you even wear a chain? You got got. done nothing back in your own hood? Now tuck your stuff, then got upset with me, when I said yo, that's lame behaviour. Which it is. Pick your chin up, You tried likening me to yourself. Or weaker and fake disrespecting me, No. I ain't like you. You ain't above me.

You proved that with your stories and words, to be talking bout who I am, what I'm about, and I honestly wasn't trying to do that to you either it wasn't that deep, just giving you some advice on the way you living, thinking sucks. But it's your life I wasn't trying to disrespect you, or belittle you. Just help you see where your going wrong and get back some self respect. You spat in my face started calling me out for that, open your mouth next time someone's putting hands on you taking your ****, not to the person saying you shouldn't be living like that. People making out I'm on some nut ****. |I

Last edited:
What am I going to come your city for.
You making me money?
You a *****? We gone ****?
What type of response is that, see now I know what happened. You got caught slipping smoking wavey, you already said you got hit up outside your apartment block? Now out of town slipping? Why you changing the story.

Look I have no problem with you getting robbed I said that. Out your zone slipping is understandable. I already said anybody can get got, this is real life.
No one bullet proof. My actual point was...

You got robbed in your own hood. Outside your apartment. Now bought a replacement chain "claimed people hating" and now tuck it, proudly "it's real subtle tucked, I hope they think it's silver" to me it's like
mean.gif
where's your pride? You got got. done nothing, then got upset with me, when I said yo, that's lame behaviour. Which it is. You tried likening me to yourself. No. I ain't t like you. You ain't above me to be talking bout who I am, what I'm about, and I honestly wasn't trying to do that to you either just giving my my opinion on the way you living, thinking sucks. But it's your life I wasn't trying to disrespect you, open your mouth next time someone's putting hands on you taking your ****, not to the person saying you shouldn't be living like that. People making out I'm on some nut ****.
tired.gif
lol , im from west dade.....i was living in east dade with my bm......im back in "my hood" my gramps crib that hes had most of my life......just wanted to explain that but yeah bro you can still lurk and post dont be so mad 

point in case......what happened to that " I RUN MY HOOD ****" :rofl:  and talkin all that mess about some cat in here getting robbed and callin dude a broad and basically callin him a rat....where i stay and where most people stay that aint considered manners my dude. I apologize for the low post count to lol i am more of the watch listen and learn type where as clearly from your last post you speak without thinking. jimmies rustled? to easy. have a nice night "brudda" :lol:

That was in response to the dude saying I never stepped in the hood, never put gloves on etc etc been in situations. and be saying and insinuating something like bruh don't call me and Popeyes out I bet you weak as spit etc I lost my manners when he lost his. The nerve of you dudes. After I was just trying to give him advice, people are people. I should have known better you can't change people or give them advice. I grew up in a hood, been in the hood, still in the hood, so... young fatherless boys, best friends getting life, getting more years than what they been alive, it ain't no LA suburbs, I do run my hood, come country, I'll take you on safari.

What's your point? You can be upset or try discredit me, make out I'm a hypocrite. but it won't work, I know who and what I'm about. I speak facts.You ain't about ****. I'm still a normal human being, so you cant be normal, and stand up for what's right? Protect yourself? No? or that not normal now days? Naw?

|I

Make me a e thug or crook, lames does it? Same **** over and over? I prolly have more money in lame jewels then what you got banked, what you got? A big mouth **** outta here. What you know about anything. Who wants to be a thug, with that kiddie mentality, I want to be rich.

Internet shots dont bother me, especially when there baseless and full of salt, you shooting blanks, making a whole lot of noise, hitting no targets. Wasting my time. Do you though. |I I will correct your bs though.

Last edited:
lol , im from west dade.....i was living in east dade with my bm......im back in "my hood" my gramps crib that hes had most of my life......just wanted to explain that but yeah bro you can still lurk and post dont be so mad 

You have nothing to prove to me brother. All I was saying, is wear what you want, enjoy what you worked for, dont let nobody take **** from you and get away with it. You can live how you want. I wasn't trying to disrespect you or talk down to you. Which is why it annoyed me when you flipped it on me and made out like I'm the bad guy or internet g. Or calling you out, No. I just don't like people be in fear of bullies, I like people raise their chin, it is what it is.

I feel like we got a miscommunication here. All I was saying, don't be letting your self get treated like that, for your own sake. And stop thinking like a victim Inturn getting treated like one, that is it. Not who's got the biggest balls who's a gangster, be yourself, and stand up for it. Take it or leave it I ain't your father.

Lurk and post. I be in here all the time, I don't need no permission, I'm here helping people and ish I'm like the Red Cross up here. Waiting for the prophecy of the returning Ninja :lol: I ain't mad either, just don't like being called out by 30post faceless nobody talking air.

Right I'm done replying and wasting my time letting this thread get derailed. My point stands. You have to stand up for what's right and what's yours. It don't make you a gangster. That's what makes you a man.

Last edited:

I see you taking them shots pleighboi.

You're wrong. Older watches like your day date have hollow bracelets which are prone to stretching. We've seen the picture with it doing the lean back on your wrist.
Lmaoooooo da lean back.
I lol'd.
This is where most of the "lean back" occurs.
Yeah yeah, I caught your story in the other threads, whip is nice, still doesn't change any thing.

All Star where is your avi from?

Back
Top Bottom