**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

|I people want what's easy, nobody want a problem, when somebody give you problems start throwing problems back, see if they take it like they try give it, watch them fold.
Exactly, these scary dudes watch too many movies. The street value on your chains is not that much lol

Right, I watch too many movies.

Same area I grew up. This isn't even the "hood" of Philly either.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9504391

Police are investigating a robbery and shooting that critically injured one man in West Mount Airy Tuesday morning.

Last edited:
Right, I watch too many movies.

Same area I grew up. This isn't even the "hood" of Philly either.
http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=9504391
my fault, illiteracy is the issue here. I ain't say they ain't down to kill for someone chain, they'll kill you for some trues in these streets. Go back and re-read young bull

I never said that you didn't say they ain't down to kill...

Just emphasizing the point that I don't get this from movies.

In the bolded you basically make my point when you say "they'll kill you for some trues in these streets", which I agree. I have nothing to argue with you about here.

(I'm done with this topic)

Last edited:
I never said that you didn't say they ain't down to kill...

Just emphasizing the point that I don't get this from movies.

In the bolded you basically make my point when you say "they'll kill you for some trues in these streets", which I agree. I have nothing to argue with you about here.
This all started with you saying that it doesn't matter if you give them a problem right back though, so still not seeing your point

Got myself  a 1.1ct ruby stud made for 500, I went to Daniel and he quoted me 1100-1200. Gonna take it to the gem lab to make sure its authentic but from what I see so far its a natural stone.

Ayo @WhatCanISay you haven't answered none of my questions. I'm serious.

What kind of car is that? (Srs question)
And is all them jewels really yours? How many fingers you GOT my *****?

How do you get money?

Last edited:
Aston Martin DB9

Yes. None of my family members are into jewelry besides my mother. I won't post hers, though, because it's not mine. Her boxes embarrasses mine.

Repped
What do you do for a living? (If you don't mind me asking)

I go to college. And intern as an Engineer in the summer.

damn a paid intern summer job that pays enough for all that stunting?

Damn here I thought son just had his arm flooded with all types of things. So the real reason is cause mom won't get you a new Rollie? Smh, how selfish of her

Last edited:
@WhatcanIsay

Repped
Hats off to you
Engineering degrees are tough

I still don't like your musical preferences tho

Last edited:
You really believe that? And that having a strap will make a difference.

IMO, also depends on how serious/neckbreaking your jewelry is. If you walking around the hood by yourself with like a full size Jesus piece and a 9-11mm cuban, you got a death wish whether you got the strap or not. I'm talking about real hoods where the number of bodies a year> days in a year.

:lol: At you guys thinking they care if you are strapped or not.

Last edited:
@WhatCanISay

No thread derail but...

Were you the guy that was caking off and putting people on to engineering jobs a few years ago? :nerd:

Ironic that the same dudes calling people soft feel that they need to carry a gun everywhere. Who is really shook?

Back
Top Bottom