**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

LAX
smokin.gif
That looks super dope

you lame as hell worrying about how much money he making

Nah. I could care less how much Meek makes, nor do I envy people that can afford expensive jewelry.
It was just always strange to me how rappers buy these so called 24 carat gold chains & diamonds when they aint making 5-10 mill a year.
And then people wonder how most rappers & athletes go broke when they retire.
So I assume they spend basically 90% of the money they get right away on cars, jewelry.
Either that or they lease.

Last edited:
Nah. I could care less how much Meek makes, nor do I envy people that can afford expensive jewelry.
It was just always strange to me how rappers buy these so called 24 carat gold chains & diamonds when they aint making 5-10 mill a year.
So I assume they spend basically 90% of the money they get right away on cars, jewelry.
Either that or they lease.[/quote

Exactamundo...

Either that or they lease.[/quote

Exactamundo...
NIcs  don't know money management skills 

One of my homeboys sent me this from one of his boys IG and asked me for a legit check. I have no idea what to look for in real/fake jewelry

One of my homeboys sent me this from one of his boys IG and asked me for a legit check. I have no idea what to look for in real/fake jewelry
The cyclops (the date maginifier) is usually a good giveaway to spot a fake Rolex.

Most of the time its magnification is wrong. The magnification is 2.5x on authentic models whereas the fake ones usually magnify less, making the date look smaller.

From that pic the size of the bezel looks a bit off to me but I'm no expert.

My sons Lego piece came today from diamond city and they did a great job. He loves it and I'm really impressed with the professionalism and prompt service

Back
Top Bottom