**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Lol what was your comment?

"Smh. First rule of nt..."

I noticed after I left that his pics don't show up and I can't click follow so I assume I'm blocked.

CAbased - I think the St. Michael piece is just weak in general cause there's so many thin areas. Ninja said his broke several times from what I recall.

I may be wrong but the LAX St.Michael could be Baby size? It looks like is been shot with a macro lens....

Ninja's piece was quite big hence more fragile....

"Smh. First rule of nt..."

I noticed after I left that his pics don't show up and I can't click follow so I assume I'm blocked.

CAbased - I think the St. Michael piece is just weak in general cause there's so many thin areas. Ninja said his broke several times from what I recall.
Ya true. Saint pieces look best engraved on round or rectangle pendants. It shouldn't be easy to bend any part of your jewelry.

I actually quit coming on here because it got to the point where all anybody shows is Cubans and Jesus pieces. A couple of months later I'm now on here to see if its changed any and it hasn't a bit. You guys are a bunch of ****** sheep! Lol. Account deleted. I'm out. Permanently.

Back
Top Bottom