**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

To me a Rolex or any luxury watch should be left stock just like a luxury vehicle. It takes away from the design, just more classy  legit in my opinion. 
classy is horribly overused

not to mention the most regal people have everything bespoke, so if anything, having something OEM is farther from classy than making something a custom piece
Maybe classy isn't the best word, but most people who wear watches covered in diamonds or drive cars with crazy paint jobs and rims are pretty much saying "look at me". Someone who buys a luxury watch or car should use it just for the purpose it was made for and let the design and beauty of the stock item speaks for itself. 

People 'should' do whatever makes them happy. If they want to attract attention, that's their prerogative and theirs only. Simple as that.

People 'should' do whatever makes them happy. If they want to attract attention, that's their prerogative and theirs only. Simple as that.
 This thread is full of opinions so i'm just stating mine. But you're exactly right.  

Ben Baller won,

Mustard bottle like 1000-1200 grams with chain factor in the diamonds I don't see it being over 30k, so to charge another 32k for labor design and what not is impressive and expensive 

I believe those pieces are 10k too but don't quote me on that.

Ben Baller won,

Mustard bottle like 1000-1200 grams with chain factor in the diamonds I don't see it being over 30k, so to charge another 32k for labor design and what not is impressive and expensive 

I believe those pieces are 10k too but don't quote me on that.

They are 10k Ben said it himself. Smfh
62k for 10k Bahahahah I mean in gold pieces are 15-20k alone plus stones 5-10k. Crazy mark up.

They are 10k Ben said it himself. Smfh
62k for 10k Bahahahah I mean in gold pieces are 15-20k alone plus stones 5-10k. Crazy mark up.

Do you think he really paid that though?

In interviews and for various reasons jewelers lie all the time about what stuff cost and rappers always exaggerate how much they pay

Back
Top Bottom