**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

that anchor has to be drug affiliated in one way or another . either it dealt with weight , getting it off the coast , or a drug dealer made it famous for whatever reason but i find it hard to believe street dudes was spending that much money on anchors simply because they thought it looked good . lol like what ? nah thats gotta have some kinda backstory . . . 

a lot of supreme team dudes wore em too 

that anchor has to be drug affiliated in one way or another . either it dealt with weight , getting it off the coast , or a drug dealer made it famous for whatever reason but i find it hard to believe street dudes was spending that much money on anchors simply because they thought it looked good . lol like what ? nah thats gotta have some kinda backstory . . . 

Did alot of drug dealers wear anchor pendants? Maybe. But the history of the anchor has nothing to do with drugs lol i can't believe people seriously think that. 

its a navy thing 

my dad served in the DR navy and has like three of em

navy dudes sometimes get anchor tats too

it didnt start out as a drug reference, but clearly got turned into one

i already mentioned that earlier last year in this thread

Saw this and said please don't tempt me. I'm so due for one of those unnecessary purchases.

What are you guys thoughts about white gold vs yellow gold? Any of ya'll prefer one over the other or solely buy one color gold?

I like yellow gold because it's gold in color if that makes any sense. Yellow gold looks better with age and white gold looks better new in my opinion.

Slightly off topic, but how does
I dead *** gotta give it to meek with that dream chaser piece. It's this generations roc piece. He got it poppin with it and now everyone wants one made like that for their crew. I.E. Slowbucks, hoggs
Nothing like the shine and appearance of yellow gold IMO

You could always just do this

I'm surprised more people didnt jump on this after it was seen here a year ago

On a street level, yes the anchor means you've moved weight. If you know you know and you'll see it a lot down here in Miami. Not just anyone has an anchor. Same thing with horseshoe pendants. Ofcourse rappers imitate the street so it went mainstream to a certain degree. Same way rappers messed with dapper dan because the drug dealers did.

Can anyone tell me what the meaning of an anchor pendant is? Someone told me it represents something but I've forgotten.

Bimmy right?

The anchor represents the drug trade. Means you got it off the coast, pushing the weight, allegedly.

Back
Top Bottom