**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I was only being a little facetious. At this point dude is out of $30k cause he paid a year ago. So the only thing left to do is go out there and take care of business.

By the way, in no way am I advocating or promoting violence, i'm just expressing how I would handle a similar hypothetical situation.
Woulda kids

I was only being a little facetious. At this point dude is out of $30k cause he paid a year ago. So the only thing left to do is go out there and take care of business.

By the way, in no way am I advocating or promoting violence, i'm just expressing how I would handle a similar hypothetical situation.
Woulda kids

What man? What the heck is a Picklez. This is basic man stuff here. Any grown man shouldn't let another person steal $30k from them and not do anything about it.

While you guys are out shooting and putting holes in people I would have just got it appraised by a 3rd party ASAP, file a police report then dispute it through paypal to get my money back
thats if he even paid with paypal. we havent heard back either person so hopefully they resolved it amongst themselves

What man? What the heck is a Picklez. This is basic man stuff here. Any grown man shouldn't let another person steal $30k from them and not do anything about it.
You gonna roam the streets cuz some dude stole some money for you? We live a democracy bro, get with the times.

Got my Baby Jesus from JFK Rolex stonless with Diamond eyes in Rose...took about a week..overall super happy with it...Cuban is needed now for it..

to bro who got finagled on the fake ap , he should definetly file a lawsuit and compile a solid argument against lax jewelery co.

Back
Top Bottom