**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

People have been wearing these a long time. Oh ya i forgot if a rapper doesn't wear it it's not cool lol. Just the Cartier "Love" bracelets are cool right? You guys need to get out more.

I don't think anyone in this thread is sheltered :lol: those really just look like girl bracelets, you got pics of dudes wearing them?

I don't think anyone in this thread is sheltered
laugh.gif
those really just look like girl bracelets, you got pics of dudes wearing them?
No because the average person doesn't take pictures of themselves wearing jewelry like on this thread lol. Look up mens torque bracelets. 

Dudes wearing bangles now? What's next, golden ankle bracelets?

People have been wearing these a long time. Oh ya i forgot if a rapper doesn't wear it it's not cool lol. Just the Cartier "Love" bracelets are cool right? You guys need to get out more.

I don't think anyone in this thread is sheltered :lol: those really just look like girl bracelets, you got pics of dudes wearing them?

y'all are wrong for this...

A lot of Caribbean/ South American Cats Wear Theres In Toronto..

pretty much came to post this exact thing...open bangles are also a culture thing...west indian/east indian/south american peeps know about bangles in all sizes, shapes, designs from wayyyy back

everyone has their own taste

i dont co sign 95% of the stuff yall beast over

jesus pieces are dumb imo 

rocafella pendant is dumb imo

i dont like the dream chasers pendant

real talk, i dont like necklaces/chains period

the only chain i would wear is the one cashout got on in the video wit lil durk, the length is perfect imo

the cartier love bracelets are awesome, but its definitely a bracelet that looks weird on most guys

but the stuff youre talkin about just is too much 

theres people who like jewelry and then theres people who like to accessorize, i think you just like to accessorize fam, and thats ok

Well out here in the real world these are the kinds of things grown men wear for jewelry and will continue to wear no matter the trends. Grown men following other men's Instagram and Twitter talking about other men's Jesus pieces and Cuban links lol, now that's sad. 

Well out here in the real world these are the kinds of things grown men wear for jewelry and will continue to wear no matter the trends. Grown men following other men's Instagram and Twitter talking about other men's Jesus pieces and Cuban links lol, now that's sad. 

>>>>>>>>>>>

It's all personal opinion, but if girl bracelets are your thing then do you fam :smokin

Just make sure you cop a pearl necklace to go with it

Last edited:
How Can You Say "Out Here In The Real World" On The Internet? 

At The End Of The Day, We're All Arguing/Talking About Jewellery On The Internet Like Some Lames So Everyone Can Take The L. 
roll.gif

>>>>>>>>>>>

It's all personal opinion, but if girl bracelets are your thing then do you fam
smokin.gif

Just make sure you cop a pearl necklace to go with it
Typical.

How Can You Say "Out Here In The Real World" On The Internet? 

At The End Of The Day, We're All Arguing/Talking About Jewellery On The Internet Like Some Lames So Everyone Can Take The L. 
roll.gif
Yes but it takes a true loser to follow other men on instagram/twitter to see what they're wearing. Like rollinwithangel does.

Last edited:
Yo willdabeast, i feel bad for you son. Thought dude wouldve resolved this by now. How much did you drop on that?

theres plenty of grown men who dont wear that............................

Back
Top Bottom