**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Now dudes are complaining about too many cubans being worn
laugh.gif
. Better than all that monkey stuff being worn over the past years
There's no creativity. Although some of those pieces were
laugh.gif
in the past, some
pimp.gif
pieces also came out
Cuban chains are to jewelry like star tattoos are to tattoo's. 

Classic indeed. Actually seen some nice ones on this thread but when you get more than one person in the same room wearing the same chain it ruins it. Like buddy mentioned the BET awards, it must have been laughable.

I'm guessing the term "pocket watching" is from a recent rap song that's why it keeps being used?

I'm guessing the term "pocket watching" is from a recent rap song that's why it keeps being used?

i didn't get it from a rap song, i don't listen to rap

pocket watching = watching another mans pockets

some stuff just shouldn't be said, there is no reason to be talking about how much money the next man has or doesnt has.. thats something that female groupies do

You guys have to understand rolex was setting in diamonds on bezels, bands and every inch of the watch from the factory years and years before jewelers even knew how to properly set a stone on a watch. Look back at the wu tang watches and the setting used, it was trash. Because jewelers weren't up on game yet. Rolex doesn't let anything out of their factory unless it's perfect, so you know the stones they are using are flawless. That rainbow joint up there has a ticket of 90k+ because it's more than likely a collectible and despite the fact most of us in here wouldn't buy that joint there's collectors who will and flat out rich folks copping just to cop.

Last edited:
You guys have to understand rolex was setting in diamonds on bezels, bands and every inch of the watch from the factory years and years before jewelers even knew how to properly set a stone on a watch. Look back at the wu tang watches and the setting used, it was trash. Because jewelers weren't up on game yet. Rolex doesn't let anything out of their factory unless it's perfect, so you know the stones they are using are flawless. That rainbow joint up there has a ticket of 90k+ because it's more than likely a collectible and despite the fact most of us in here wouldn't buy that joint there's collectors who will and flat out rich folks copping just to cop.

that wu tang rolex is gorgeous

i love the old school diamond setting

Last edited:
To each their own, but that bedazzle looking setting is trash.

I'm sure you think slick ricks sun dial bezel is cool too.

Last edited:

Soulja Boy is far from an idiot.. don't let what you see in videos, IG etc fool you.
Now thats a winner right there 
laugh.gif
. Guys a junkie.
im not co siging drug abuse or anything he does really (except the cold whips he cop)

but idk how yall can clown on soulja boy when hes had Ms since he was 16 and then turn around and slob on other rappers/athletes/celebs/anyone with jewelry 

dude is still a mutli-millionaire and making Ms and hes only like 23/24 now

Just cause a guy has lots of money doesn't mean you can't clown him lol. Do you understand how much of a dead beat you have to be to drink god dam codeine cough syrup on a daily basis? 

Just cause a guy has lots of money doesn't mean you can't clown him lol. Do you understand how much of a dead beat you have to be to drink god dam codeine cough syrup on a daily basis?

what do you get out of clowning another man that you don't know?

so what if he's kind of lame, what is it to you?

he's enjoying his life just like you're enjoying yours..

yella diamond beezy :pimp: :pimp:

tumblr_mxx6l8r0yV1qbgxdbo1_500.jpg

Last edited:
Guess all these rappers are deadbeats, because thats all they are on now. If they sip lean thats on them its nothing new and its not gonna stop any time soon. 

Last edited:

"but idk how yall can clown on soulja boy when hes had Ms since he was 16 and then turn around and slob on other rappers/athletes/celebs/anyone with jewelry"

and real talk, you morally sound, perfect individuals should probably find your own planet to live on

people are going to indulge in vices, calling them a dead beat and turning your nose up aint changin nothin

yes i am a substance abuser

Last edited:
lol at everyone pocket watching and people sitting here judging what another man does in his spare time or with his money. 

especially the fact that people here were saying bow wow is broke.... 

do you know how many millionaires have filed for bankruptcy or had assets taken away from them? 

Seen a few salty people the last couple pages... (CAbased) 

Back
Top Bottom