**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Not the best pic, but this Eminems piece he was wearin the other night at the Monster Tour. Great show btw, but any explanation what it is or meaning??

Its the alcoholics anonymous symbol..

"the Alcoholic Anonymous Sobriety and Circle pendant represents a three part answer (unity, recovery, service) to the three part disease of alcoholism and addiction (physical, mental, spiritual). The circle surrounding the triangle represents a sense of wholeness as a person enrolled in the AA program battles their disease."

What would be the price range for a 14k 105 gram 8 inch Cuban bracelet ?

I really don't want to spend more than $3,200

Last edited:
What would be the price range for a 14k 105 gram 8 inch Cuban bracelet ?

I really don't want to spend more than $3,200
8 inch you must be very skinny. You wont even get 10k for that price unless its a private sale.

Last edited:
8 inch you must be very skinny. You wont even get 10k for that price unless its a private sale.

lol, I'm 193 pounds . I have a 8 inch bracelet that fits me fine , but I can go a little bigger.

I've spent $15,000 with my local jeweler in the past year, so he offered me a chunky Cuban bracelet for $3,500 when I checked in with him last week. I need to find out how heavy it actually is and put some money down on it.

Last edited:

lol, I'm 193 pounds . I have a 8 inch bracelet that fits me fine , but I can go a little bigger.

I've spent $15,000 with my local jeweler in the past year, so he offered me a chunky Cuban bracelet for $3,500 when I checked in with him last week. I need to find out how heavy it actually is and put some money down on it.
Damn im 205 and wear a 9.5 bracelet but i like it loose. Ya if you spent that much with him than tell him to do 35 a g for 14k.

Enjoy! They are beautiful!

I was just thinking, 8" is big.

N..n...nnnn....noooo ayo

Last edited:

Make sure he's not selling you 12k

Last edited:
golds is at $42.21 per gram without labor, so if we roll with the $42.21 price you are looking at $4,432.05...
Your actually wrong, that's the price of 24k gold, the going rate for 14k is about $25 a gram at the moment not including labor which varies from jeweler. I highly doubt that you can get a 105 grams miami cuban bracelet in 14k for $3200.

Last edited:

Damn im 205 and wear a 9.5 bracelet but i like it loose. Ya if you spent that much with him than tell him to do 35 a g for 14k.
Hey can you post a pic of it, I would love to see your bracelet. I quite like the pieces of yours that you have posted on here before (2 rings and chain with St. Christopher pendant, if my memory is correct.)

Hey can you post a pic of it, I would love to see your bracelet. I quite like the pieces of yours that you have posted on here before (2 rings and chain with St. Christopher pendant, if my memory is correct.)
Ya thanks man. Actually i lent it to my brother so i dont have it at my place but its a 10k 12mm Square curb link and weighs 33 grams. My St.Christopher curb chain is 14k/32g/5mm/28". Onyx ring is 14k Around 12g and the signet ring is 10k and around 15g. Still gotta get the signet ring engraved though.

My current setup is a 10K/4mm/17g/26" Tiger eye figaro chain, with a cross and a t-bar pendant. I also have a 10K/2mm/13g/24" chain with a pinky ring thats too big for me and a medal. My bracelet is a 10K/3mm/2g/8" Birds eye link. Then there my 8g/Silver ring that I occasionally wear.

Last edited:
Nice man, i kinda want a tiger eye link chain, you dont see lots of people wearing them.

Back
Top Bottom