**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Hello NT , about 3 months ago i ordered a angel pendant from JFK and everything went smoothly at first but as of today I still have not received anything. Every time I call he gives me the run around and tells me ill get the piece soon. Last Monday I called  and he sent me a USPS receipt of some sort and said he shipped out that day. It is now Saturday and no word from him and no package. At this point ill be surprised if i even receive anything. This is not the first time I ordered from JFK and LAX but will defiantly be the last time. I guess i should've listened to y'all claiming these guys are scammers but you just don't believe it till it happens to you. Im not here to complain but i just wanna let everyone know what kind of business these guys are running. If you aint a D-list rapper you aint worth their time. :smh:

Interesting.....

Your from the 310, for those that don't know that is a Los Angeles county area code....

I know damn well you did not place an order for something you can drive 25 min. (At the most in LA traffic) to pick up...especially with something as valuable as jewelry

You touch on all the "d-list rapper, lack of communication etc." LAX jokes that are constantly thrown around here....

This leads me to believe 2 things, You're:

1. A liar
2. Attention whor* Liar

So y'all calling the guy a liar because he placed an order for jewelry? Maybe it wasn't in stock in the specification that he wanted.

It just sounds like a reach to call the guy a liar because his username uses an LA area code.

Hello NT , about 3 months ago i ordered a angel pendant from JFK and everything went smoothly at first but as of today I still have not received anything. Every time I call he gives me the run around and tells me ill get the piece soon. Last Monday I called  and he sent me a USPS receipt of some sort and said he shipped out that day. It is now Saturday and no word from him and no package. At this point ill be surprised if i even receive anything. This is not the first time I ordered from JFK and LAX but will defiantly be the last time. I guess i should've listened to y'all claiming these guys are scammers but you just don't believe it till it happens to you. Im not here to complain but i just wanna let everyone know what kind of business these guys are running. If you aint a D-list rapper you aint worth their time. :smh:

Interesting.....

Your from the 310, for those that don't know that is a Los Angeles county area code....

I know damn well you did not place an order for something you can drive 25 min. (At the most in LA traffic) to pick up...especially with something as valuable as jewelry

You touch on all the "d-list rapper, lack of communication etc." LAX jokes that are constantly thrown around here....

1. A liar
2. Attention whor* Liar

Your logic makes no sense

So y'all calling the guy a liar because he placed an order for jewelry? Maybe it wasn't in stock in the specification that he wanted.

It just sounds like a reach to call the guy a liar because his username uses an LA area code.

Would you buy toilet paper on Amazon.com or buy it at a CVS or Walmart?

Interesting.....

1. A liar
2. Attention whor* Liar
Yea harbor area is my BIRTHPLACE and where i was raised , I no longer reside there.

Also I talked about the LAX jokes because one their true
laugh.gif
 and Ive lurked on this thread since page 1.

Last edited:

Many people buy things online that they can buy 10 minutes away. Try again

You comparing jewelry to toilet paper though. If the specific toilet paper that I wanted was not in stock at CVS or Walmart, I would place an order from Amazon.com.

I'm not calling you out though, I'm just saying that placing an order when you live close isn't a big deal.

You comparing jewelry to toilet paper though. If the specific toilet paper that I wanted was not in stock at CVS or Walmart, I would place an order from Amazon.com.

I'm not calling you out though, I'm just saying that placing an order when you live close isn't a big deal.

To be fair we are talking about LAX's jewelry...The comparison is pretty on point

So I had my og lax angel stolen :rolleyes and I don't really like the newer mold for one and two the communication problems which leads me to my question. Who else that's reputable makes a nice micro angel? goldensun goldensun iceboxjewelry iceboxjewelry isn't there also someone else that makes them? I can't remember the name of the place.

Last edited:

Probably will, I see how you taking over and your work and quality is superb 
smokin.gif
Not taking over when you're already on top.
pimp.gif
@ GoldenSun swoopin' in.

If you're really set on lax style angels I'm pretty sure GoldenSun could make an eem better version after seeing what they did up there.
Have to take care of the people. My #daddywasntajeweler either but I know customer satisfaction plays a huge role into a how a business can not just survive... but thrive.

maybe diamondcity?
I was suppose to get a baby piece from them back in May... When I asked em for their info to wire the money, they didn't reply back... Haven't heard from them ever since... Kinda suspect to me... What kinda jewelers that are just gettin started, wouldn't wanna do business?

I was suppose to get a baby piece from them back in May... When I asked em for their info to wire the money, they didn't reply back... Haven't heard from them ever since... Kinda suspect to me... What kinda jewelers that are just gettin started, wouldn't wanna do business?
weird..... kufi or na? I dont think they ever finished the crown piece... I did get a lego man from them and i'm completly satisfied

spicaly spicaly

I remember that Lego piece... Yeah Kufi... We had agreed on the stones and size and price and then I asked for their info and that was the last time there was any communication... Like I said what kinda starting jeweler wouldnt want to do business?

Last edited:
Golden Sun really is an overall great jeweler. He politics with us NT'ers. He doesn't brag to be a millionaire kingpin like lax or brag about his prestigious clientele. His work is really nice and he seems educated and not a scammer. Plus I messaged him about a $200 dollar watch and he gave me some good insight and didn't rip me a new one like lax does when people wear michael kors. 

Lax is scum. That guy doesn't deserve to be a jeweler. He's obviously in it for the money and not the passion. To him it seems like it's a hustle rather than building a solid business and setting a foundation for the future. He wants everyone to know he's a jeweler and wants to live that life but Can't make it the right way..... feel me?  

Golden Sun really is an overall great jeweler. He politics with us NT'ers. He doesn't brag to be a millionaire kingpin like lax or brag about his prestigious clientele. His work is really nice and he seems educated and not a scammer. Plus I messaged him about a $200 dollar watch and he gave me some good insight and didn't rip me a new one like lax does when people wear michael kors. 

Lax is scum. That guy doesn't deserve to be a jeweler. He's obviously in it for the money and not the passion. To him it seems like it's a hustle rather than building a solid business and setting a foundation for the future. He wants everyone to know he's a jeweler and wants to live that life but Can't make it the right way..... feel me?  
Im Sorry, But If Anyone Told You They Were A Jeweller For The Passion And Not The Money, They ****** Lied To You Or Are Making Craft Jewellery To Sell Outside Of The Farmers Market….

Lets Keep It Real. Passion Plays A Part In Making A Great Jeweller Like GoldenSun, But Money Fuels Everything.

Back
Top Bottom