**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I wanted to ask if anybody knew or recommended a way to clean a matte finish (sandblasted) piece? I can see fingerprints on it and was wondering if there was any special treatment rather than just cleaning it like if it was a fully polished piece or is it all the same? Thanks!

I wanted to ask if anybody knew or recommended a way to clean a matte finish (sandblasted) piece? I can see fingerprints on it and was wondering if there was any special treatment rather than just cleaning it like if it was a fully polished piece or is it all the same? Thanks!
A matte finish is just that ,a finish. Your best option is soap and water with a toothbrush because buffing it takes off small layers every time, and that will eventually just take away the matte finish look. Finger prints shouldn't be too hard to get rid of.

I dont know whats more hurting. This rip off of the Bugatti logo. Rick Ross's rip off of the Maybach logo or Meek Mills rip off of the Rolls Royce logo. 

A diamond chain with a plain gold pendant looks odd. Plus that bail looks a little weak if those are supposed to be solid gold.

Back
Top Bottom