**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Copied from another post:

2009: The Bull Market in Gold

With the massive monetary expansion experienced in recent months and the promise for unprecedented levels of money and credit supply increase in coming months,the United States Federal Reserve looks on paper to be sending America straight into hyperinflation. Germany's post-World War I Weimar Republic, post-WorldWar II Hungary, 2001 Argentina, and present day Zimbabwe are all analogous examples of massive debt monetization, which all led to hyperinflationary disaster.Never before has the entire world's economy been linked to one nation's, however, as is the case today with the United States. In a case of economicmutually assured destruction, foreign creditor nations and their central banks can't afford to spark a run on the US Dollar, because it would kill theirown export-based economies, as well as devalue their debt repayments and foreign exchange reserves. But the United States has been financing consumptionthrough debt for decades and has resorted to monetary expansion to finance its debt and deficit spending, which is only going to increase with BarackObama's infrastructure and social programs. The Troubled Assets Relief Program (TARP) itself amounts to $700B, all of which will essentially be"printed." Foreign demand for US debt is all but gone, as creditor nations are now attempting to unwind their USD positions. Huge creditor nationslike China and Iran were net sellers of US Treasuries in recent months, attesting to the weakening of the American debt bubble. So where's all this excessliquidity go?

The answer is gold, and it is the only way to prevent the hyperinflationary scenarios referenced above from materializing in the United States.

The Fed has been on a money printing binge of unprecedented proportions, but has been able to thus far "trap" the excess liquidity from reaching theconsumer level, which is what causes price inflation. It started a massive foreign currency sale this summer through the Exchange Stabilization Fund (ESF) thatled to a supply increase of Euros and suppression of dollar usage. It has been liquifying troubled banks by issuing them T-bills financed through monetizationin exchange for toxic assets by utilizing reverse repurchase agreements. And it has used the recent deleveraging and commodity collapse (partially caused bycredit defaults in many of the overleveraged institutions that were supporting the commodity bull) to supply the temporary demand for US Dollars and feedingits own foreign exchange reserves.

But the excess liquidity thus far is trapped in time-sensitive and manipulated instruments now, and without a demand for American debt, it has to go somewhere.As T-bills expire and the stock market descends further, actual currency is going to be released out of sequestration into the economy. The Fed cannot allowthe market to breach below its November lows, unless it wants widespread insolvency in insurers and banks, which are legally required to halt operations in theevent of insolvency. I've heard estimates of 7500 and 8000 in the Dow as being minimum support levels that, if broken for an extended time, would lead toeconomic collapse in America as financials would all go under. To prevent this and to finance Obama's deficit spending, actual dollars will have to beinjected into the system and they will be.

Weakness in the dollar causes strength in gold, which is something the Fed (through America's banks) has been suppressing for years. COMEX shorts dominatethis suppression of gold prices, but this act will be discontinued to prevent economic collapse. Allowing gold's price to rise to current fair levels (andthen rise further to represent gold's rising fundamentals) will soak up much of the excess liquidity, preventing hyperinflationary price increases inconsumer goods. Gold reached backwardation this month, signifying the big gold market manipulators are abandoning their short positions.

Ben Bernanke is a proponent of dollar devaluation against gold and is a staunch advocate of Frank D. Roosevelt's decision to do so in 1934 during the GreatDepression. Dollar devaluation is one of the government's most prized tools, as it allows debts to be paid back in devalued nominal terms, transferringrisk and purchasing power destruction to American taxpayers, who have no clue what is going on. Inflation is a tax on the people and with a fiat currency, apower-limitless Fed can (and has) tax the hell out of the American people.

The dollar, and fiat currency as a whole, faces collapse now, however, as the artificial wealth created and used in the past few decades is now showing itsnature as being just that-- artificial. The global monetary system will have to return to some sort of precious metal backing, directly or indirectly, andsurging gold prices is essential for this to occur.

Rising gold prices represents the excess liquidity being soaked up and also causes nominal equity values to rise without dramatic rises in consumer goods. Goldhas little utility outside of store of value, which is why its price hasn't collapsed at nearly the same rate other commodities, like oil and natural gas,have. As crude and steel suffered demand destruction from consumers losing wealth quickly, gold was barely touched at all and in fact probably would have showneven more strength hadn't it been for the aforementioned manipulations of the Fed and the global deleveraging of financial institutions.

Technically, gold appears poised to break out of its countertrend down move in its primary bull, leading to much higher prices soon. It broke out of its 50DMAon strong volume recently and is approaching a 200DMA breakout. With backwardation occuring this month, all indicators point to gold surging in the comingmonths.

Gold and gold miner stocks are also looking quite bullish. I recommend Royal Gold (RGLD), which recently broke out of a great long-term base, as well as ElDorado Gold (EGO), Goldcorp (GG), Iamgold Corp (IAG), Barrick Gold (ABX), Randgold Resources (GOLD), Jaguar Mining (JAG), Anglogold Ashanti (AU), Agnico-EagleMines (AEM), and Newpont Mining (NEM) for the coming year. Also, look into buying the gold ETF (GLD) and the Ultrashort 30-year Treasury Bond ETF (TBT) as theUS debt bubble collapses and debt monetization starts to show up in the Fed's balance sheets. I do suggest buying lots of bullion, however, as stock marketreturns are in nominal dollar-denominated terms.

The American total credit market debt to GDP ratio is at unprecedented highs, well above 350%, and this with ridiculously manipulated inflation numbersartificially deflated through hedonics. The government deficit could top $2 trillion next year. And the Fed is going to print money to pay for it all. The onlyway to prevent hyperinflation is to return to some sold of hard asset-backed monetary system and to allow gold's price to rise dramatically.

My prediction: gold breaks $2000/oz in 2009 and $10,000/oz by 2012.

It is currenctly about $850/oz. Save your financial future from collapse. BUY GOLD NOW.

C2C's Gold Production to Increase in Ecuador
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

QUEBEC CITY, CANADA--(Marketwire - April 1, 2009) - Yves Gagnon, president of C2C Gold Corporation Inc. (TSX VENTURE:CCN) (the "Company" or "C2C"), is pleased to announce that the Joint Venture, 50% owned by C2C, that is operating the Paraiso-Pambil mine located in Ecuador has received specialized milling equipments sent from Canada on the mine site last week.

These specialized milling equipments representing a global investment of over 500 000 $ will help modernizing the actual milling infrastructure to boost its efficiency and its production output by upgrading the technological level of the milling process, which is part of C2C's contract commitments to boost the productivity of the Paraiso-Pambil Complex.

As a result of these improvements, the total gold production from the Paraiso-Pambil Mine-Mill Complex is expected to increase significantly in the next few months as soon as the installation will be completed.

The Paraiso-Pambil mine and mill complex is presently operating uninterrupted, 7 days a week under the Joint Venture Management and with C2C's professional people improved technique upgrades.

About C2C

C2C is an active gold producer working in southwestern Ecuador.

Neither TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.

Forward-looking statements contained in this press release involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results, performance and achievements to be materially different from any future results.

Wheres all my ecuadorians at?!!?
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

habla serio chucha!

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

why is the back of the cross made with holes?
It's called a gallery. It allows the diamonds to be cleaned easier and it makes them more brilliant by allowing more light to penetrate.

Originally Posted by JChambers

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

why is the back of the cross made with holes?
It's called a gallery. It allows the diamonds to be cleaned easier and it makes them more brilliant by allowing more light to penetrate.

oh, makes sense. when i saw banks piece last week it had a similar backing too and got me wondering

that gallery is very well detailed too, some of them come out crappy sometimes depending who makes it

It has veryyyyyy little to do with cleaning lol (that's just a plus), It's for the refraction of Light and the depth it travel back to thesurface..........I have a joint that is 6mm thick that's solid without the "cage" backing and since they are smaller stones it works fine

Funny thing I heard about was the low cost of gold in some miner cities in Ecuador. My gf just moved too the states from Quito not too long ago. 18k and 20kis still the norm there.

enh i had that solid gold jacob and that $!%! shined like the sun because it had GOOD diamonds. the best way to have a piece blinging is diamonds with a goodcut and clarity and color. the cage thing be kind of a gaff. it keeps the cost down on the piece by saving HEAVY gold weight, smaller crappier diamonds tend toneed all the extra angles to reflect the light, if your diamonds is the color of rock salt that aint gonna help em shine either poorly colored treateddiamondsare usually too dark to reflect light well too

best ways to clean diamonds is steam cleaning like they use at the jewlers shop, my jeweler gave me ahome version one but i never set it up, sonic cleanerswork very well too, but some tend to be TOO small for brolic jewelery

ecuador here!!!

i was there last summer.i know it real PURE gold is cheaper over here..you just need the right connects and right small towns and you good.

Rappers tone down sparkle but not swagger

Newest rappers feel pinch most
Ben Baller, head of Los Angeles-based jeweler I.F. & Co., says the shift is most pronounced among up-and-coming rappers, for whom a steady income is seeming like less of a sure thing.
Before, a new artist might spend $25,000 of a $30,000 advance on a chain, according to Baller, who counts Fat Joe as a client. "Now they would rather try to spend $5,000 and $6,000," he says, adding, "they're willing to talk about options by using sapphires, using very, very low quality gold.

"Some people (are) even wanting to mix diamonds with cubics (cubic zirconia) so it would not be completely ungenuine."

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30230558/ href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30230558/" target=_blank>Rappers tone down sparkle but not swagger

Ben Baller, head of Los Angeles-based jeweler I.F. & Co., says the shift is most pronounced among up-and-coming rappers, for whom a steady income is seeming like less of a sure thing.
Before, a new artist might spend $25,000 of a $30,000 advance on a chain, according to Baller, who counts Fat Joe as a client. "Now they would rather try to spend $5,000 and $6,000," he says, adding, "they're willing to talk about options by using sapphires, using very, very low quality gold.

"Some people (are) even wanting to mix diamonds with cubics (cubic zirconia) so it would not be completely ungenuine."

don't know why, but i found that funny.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

Originally Posted by TrueBlue Magic

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30230558/ href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30230558/" target=_blank>Rappers tone down sparkle but not swagger

don't know why, but i found that funny.

if you depend on the label to give u money u aint gonna get no money.... better start slinging out the back of the trunk..... 5000 cds can get you that chainyou've always wanted...

thats the front page of MSNBC.COM
thats some of the biggest press I've ever done. Associated Press contacted me monday and I had no idea it'd be published this fast....
I just did a HUGE press thing for Pepsi yesterday too.... mad press hitting hard

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

thats the front page of MSNBC.COM
thats some of the biggest press I've ever done. Associated Press contacted me monday and I had no idea it'd be published this fast....
I just did a HUGE press thing for Pepsi yesterday too.... mad press hitting hard
2l8w5qq.gif

My man
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom