**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

IMG_1885.JPG

A little off but still
pimp.gif

You should try some different diamond and metal combos.

Whats good with the specs and price?

eh each to there own

anyone want to know ANYTHING about them just pm me, im almost done with the next 3.

I wasn't hating on LAX just stating what I see, I thought for the most part he did a good job with whatever resources he had.

TMK Drake has a piece in the works with IF&CO nothing too od but illy.

another thing these are like the first ones im making so as I keep making them there only going to come out better

lax jesus is on point for the most part.. the only thing i see is that its either too small or the bail is too big...

also you gotta take into consideration lax one is about 1/4 the price of a jacob one and when u do that and consider that this is hte first set and each timehe makes it it will come out better and better, you gotta give it props...

I cant wait til the joint i designed from scratch comes out. Once that joint is licensed and distributed, and makes the rounds in the right circles...

The design itself has already been cosigned by IF & Co as being certified dope...its just a matter of time now...

lol we need picks now 206. But if its not tuff you will have hyped it up so much it will be an epic fail. But I got faith that you and NLV got a banger waitingto be dropped.

Be that as it may, ive only mentioned it once or twice. Bottom line is though, its an original piece, from a sketch in my blackbook to a completed gold piece (assuming it all falls into place), even if NO ONE likes it, i feel as though its dope as hell.

Ask the homie JJ, i think hes the only NTer other than me, NLV and Ben to have seen the design...

lax jesus is on point for the most part.. the only thing i see is that its either too small or the bail is too big...

also you gotta take into consideration lax one is about 1/4 the price of a jacob one and when u do that and consider that this is hte first set and each time he makes it it will come out better and better, you gotta give it props...
THANKS BIGLES

smile.gif

dude, can't catch a break.

f.y.i.
our first jesus that looked like that, we made that exact one too was from a customer who copped from Jacob about 5 years ago.
then our first OG jacob jesus was made before we even had malice as a customer. he robbed someone famous and tried to sell it to us for $7,000
we took the mold and used it and remade a couple and they sold fast.

the sacred mary joints my uncle used to make were the TRUTH! Kevin Garnett used to have one... he wore it on the cover of slam in 96 I think or a long timeago. his 2nd season on Minnesota

ok, so peep.
I held the jesus in my hand. the bail is exactly what it should be, the jesus overall is about 80% true to size, maybe 75% true to size. the franco on it, wasPERFECT size period. even if he goes to the legit OG size of the jesus. I know who sets the diamonds. not bad work, but the thing is, it's an affordablejesus piece and it's a good hustle. He'll sell this one and make it better the next time. we made 2 jonas pieces before we finalized his. and that wasstill at least 3 months before Ross had his weak @*# one made.

It's like this: The Piece myself & 206 have come up with is a GAME OVER SITUATION !!!!

How did JJ get pics of the design? Is there a leak in hour creative compound 206 ?

I showed JJ.

We go back, and i respect his opinion on jewels. He super co-signed it.

(dont worry, i made him swear on his JERZ rings that he'd keep it close, lol)

Back
Top Bottom