**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Is it possible to cut a wax from a picture? I want something but can't find anyone with the mould and I want it exactly like the pic

golden sun, if and co, icebox, for custom pieces, I would call all Three, emails a toss up and see what each quotes and offers.
Repped Fam

still going through the pages

Nice info I'm coming across about the price per gram.

You're the one that lives in the streets so you tell me. 
You the one saving up for a 3mm chain
Saving up huh? I already wear a 5mm chain so i'm not sure if i even want a 3mm. Aren't you the one that just bought that choker 10mm 22" chain on ebay for 5k ? Wait till you get that thing in the mail lol your gonna have major regret ya fool. 

Last edited:
Repped Fam
still going through the pages
Nice info I'm coming across about the price per gram.
I've seen ppg all over the place on here, I think what your buying ties into it as well. Ie. A premade machine made chain vs a custom pendant, the pendants ppg will be higher, and it takes time before jewelry reflects the drop in gold

No all he said was tito is no longer around and that he could put me on to someone who could make a tito piece close to it. Seems like a pretty cool guy to me usually celebs don't really contact fans like that. But this is the third time I've talked to him. Hopefully he's not talking about lax lol

No all he said was tito is no longer around and that he could put me on to someone who could make a tito piece close to it. Seems like a pretty cool guy to me usually celebs don't really contact fans like that. But this is the third time I've talked to him. Hopefully he's not talking about lax lol

Im pretty sure he is

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I have a new concept that no one has ever thought of before. If I see anyone with my idea someone better cut me a check word to Milli vanilli

A gold Cuban link bracelet, with multiple Jesus piece charms. Let's say about 5 mini Jesus pieces. So it'll be like a charm bracelet for men, but Cuban link with many Jesus pieces (preferably Tito)

What y'all think?

Maybe not a "Tito" jesus on a cuban but iv'e seen many Jesus head and Virgin Mary bracelet charms.

Last edited:
I have a new concept that no one has ever thought of before. If I see anyone with my idea someone better cut me a check word to Milli vanilli

A gold Cuban link bracelet, with multiple Jesus piece charms. Let's say about 5 mini Jesus pieces. So it'll be like a charm bracelet for men, but Cuban link with many Jesus pieces (preferably Tito)

What y'all think?

NY came in the thread like this

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom